1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Turkish TV series: IDF murdering children

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ChaosTrivia, Oct 14, 2009.

1. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess the UN human rights council are a bunch of nazis then too, they found Israel to deliberatley target civillians.

ThraXed, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If the UN human rights council spend all of thier time hating jews for no other reason than that they are jews then yes, they also would be nazis.

stOx, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  3. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    so what punishment do you recommend for Turks for doing the blasphemous act of showing the isreali terrorists their own ugly faces in mirror ?

new, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    again, are you saying IOF did not murder kids?
    or you are saying murdering kids is not an issue but trying to inform public of such criminal practices, is a BIG issue for you?

why it seems nobody has the guts to answer these simple questions?

but I understand how you both see it, you are trying to say, it won't hurt if nobody knew about it, so it is OK to murder kids, but silently, and this is why you seem so angry at Turkey, cos they decided to do something about it, else than complaining to UN and security council, or the controlled Western Media,

besides it is not something new, as Chaos admitted, such crimes are practicied since Israel been established illegally, and even before, even Jews raised their voices against it, since before Einstein who complained to it to Western Media without any use as it shows in the link in my signature and the quote below - until Goldstone who found in his serious investigation (maybe this was the first serious investigation in the history of the conflict) that the illegal state of Israel is guilty in war crimes,

by the way, you both should stop trying to paint all Jews as Zionists, this will anger so many Jews if they been called as Zionists, Muslims do not hate Jews, in the contrary, Muslim have so much admiration and respect for Jews, and they have long history of friendship as been shown several times on these forums, and as so many Jews have explained in many books and occasions, if you need links or quotes just ask,

but Muslims do hate Zionism and anybody who follows it be it of Jew, Christian, or even Muslim origins, here some pictures that may help you to see the wider image, instead of that narrow idiotic image you always have about (Israel = Jews ) Israel = Zionism not Judaism, there is a huge difference if you bother to read some and educate yourself instead of always trying hard to appear as a foolish:

JEWS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

google for more images, there are tons, I know this post will make Zionists feel like .. like ... like Olmert in this below picture, but get it well, Jews are not Zionists, even if your fellow Zionists told you so, Zionists are Atheists, Zionism is a political movement that is based on racism, and stealing else land by force, while Judaism is a religion, not a race,

and this is why you like them with no matter how rotten they are, not because they are Jews, they are not, but because they are Atheists, in fact you insult Jews when you say they are Zionists.

[​IMG]

imad, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  5. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you Imad for your post, but I think zionist are jews.

Jews are fine with atheism and hypocricy and all kind of disbelief since the time of Moses, peace be upon him.

The zionist in Israel read the Torah as those who are against zionist do. (although it is not as the real Torah which God revealed).

Yes, When we say the jews, we mean the zionists as the zionists themselves claim to be jews and call for a Jewish coutry.

It is true that many jews/atheists are like dogs, they shout every one before them. So, when they think that we are hateful barbaric, this is their job as dogs.

Some people ignore them, and some don't like their voices, so they prefer to frighten them to shut their mouth up.

And it is also true that there are good jews as those who oppose zionists.

We are balanced but the dogs must shout at us to do their jobs as atheists jews.

Polite teen, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  6. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    ChaosTrivia, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  7. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    err ... I thought isreal was the only beacon of modernity, human rights, democracy, freedom and justice in middle east but guess what ... while these hypocrites brag to rest of the world on being so great ... they can't even tolerate a TV show produced in another country

.. I thought there was freedom of speech .. err .. may be it is there but only for the chosen ones ... right ... eh?

new, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  8. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    They are free to make a movie and intelligent people are free to mock and criticize it. Then there are the ignorant masses like you who eat it up.

It is so sad when Islamic extremists try to use Western sensibilities against us - you look foolish because not only do you not understand the concept of freedom of speech, but you oppose it when it comes to mocking your religion and your God. You probably don't even realize how ridiculous you look.

browntwn, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    does that mean the movie was based on fiction? like the so many American movies that show Arabs, Muslims, Chinese, Vietnamese, Afghani, German, Russian, Native Indians, Japanese, Turkish, and others, as monsters?

or because it is based on a true story, you hate it that much and wish if it was never been made?

imad, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  10. browntwn

Best Answers:
    I couldn't care less if it is made or not, watched or not. I am mocking the feigned idiotic use of 'freedom of speech' by Muslims who don't even believe in it.

A point completely lost on the likes you.

browntwn, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  11. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It makes more sense than this entire topic. Really it does.

I bash my skull in every time I hear the arguement of "Freedom of speech!" and then remember back to when a Danish man was stabbed for using his own freedom of speech against Muslims. And lets not forget the censorship of the image of Mohammad with a bomb for a turban... and yet its fine to demonize a country by showing a merciless killing of a child by a cold-hearted heathen jew - when all of the children are collateral damage because they 'happen' to be on the front lines. I say 'happen' with a grain of salt - the adults know what they are doing. Providing more cannon fodder for the hate mongering that keeps them in power. The difference between these 'tards and real insurgency fighters is that the real kind will actually win. If the Palestinians won today, they would descend into chaos.

The leadership does not want them to win, for if they do, they lack the infrastructure to stay the leadership. They will lose power if they win.

Jackuul, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  12. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I know, it is not really freedom of speech, it is more like reporting a real story, but nice try to escape a direct question, try to answer it and make for once a good post that contains some info, not ridiculing somebody or showing your anger,

relax, take a prozac pill, then read the question again, and try to answer it, your post spoke about criticizing the movie, based on what exactly?

because it is fiction? or because it is based on a real story?

and your mocking, was it because you were happy to see Palestinians kids being murdered, or was it because you think it is fiction? or maybe because the actors were not so good? what exactly?

imad, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  13. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Where did I critisize the movie?

I merely mocked the feigned free speech argument - you know, that thing you don't really believe in or understand and then foolishly try to use against the West.

14. new

new Peon

Best Answers:

Questions:

Do you believe in freedom or speech ?

yes or no?

Is it justified to make fuss out of a tv show (forget if it is based on facts or not) , give statements, summon the ambassador ? don't Turks have the freedom to express their point of view ?

yes or no ?

if the similar kind of show was made by isreal and turkey had objected to it what would have been reaction ? wouldn't you be calling Turks and Muslims medieval , primitive , barbarians who don't understand the modren world ?

new, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  15. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Yes.
    Yes. but evil lies are not "point of view", unless your name is Imad.
    1) Israeli soldiers do not murder children at close range.
    2) Palestinian's are not executed by firing squads.
    3) And Palestinian babies are not shot in the father
    4) The Israelis don't call themselves: "the supreme race".
    to name a few of the lies in the show that you are likely to educate your children with....

The producer of the show gave an interview on Israel TV and said that: "most things in the show are imaginary and exaggerated, its just TV!".

ChaosTrivia, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  16. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes

yes

My turn.

Do you believe in freedom of speech?

yes or no?

Is it ok to make depictions of mohammad as a rapist, a terrorist, a teddy bear? to write plays which are critical of islams treatment of women and to make movies critical of the quran? Don't the dutch have the freedom to express thier point of view without fear of violence?

yes or no?

stOx, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I am glad that you admit that they murder them at a far range, nice way of using words, but still, they are murdering them, and contrary to what you say, they also murder them in close range as some IOF soldiers admitted after breaking the silence,

Israel has refused neutral investigations so many times, this alone says a lot, why would you refuse an investigation if you are so sure that you did nothing wrong, it will clear your image.

Palestinians are not executed by firing squads, or you mean IOF make sure that there are not witnesses before they commit it? if it has not been caught on cams, does not mean it is not happening, several reported that it happened, but "who would believe those Palestinians" is what Israel depends on, gladly, the world is no longer trusting Israel blindly, and is requesting independent investigation,

the case of Mahmoud Salah, proves that Israel execute by firing squads and lies about it later of course by saying he was a suicide bomber:

[​IMG]

imad, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  18. browntwn

Best Answers:

I will explain this to you one time.

Freedom of speech is a concept where the government does not limit or prevent speech just because it does not like a certain viewpoint.

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with limiting criticism or complaints about biased or otherwise offensive material - or frankly, criticizing any material at all for any reason.

I think anybody should be able to make any movie they want. Likewise, people should be able to comment on it. Do you understand? I have no problem with the the movie being made, I do have a problem when people like you try to stifle criticism. The irony is that you are trying to stifle people form expressing their opinion and trying to use "freedom of speech" to make your argument.

I don't expect you to really understand any of this since your whole life and education you have been taught there are some things you can't say and that it is okay to try and prevent others from freely expressing their views.

So, to answer your questions. Yes: The Turks have a right to make any movie they want. Yes: Anyone is free to object or complaint about it. Do you understand the concept of free speech yet? We all have a right to express our opinion.

19. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    I don't know if the pictures are real, the 4th pictures looks "out of the sequence".
    Where are the Israelis?
    In picture number 3 we have total daylight.
    In picture number 4 the sun shades are orange, we have sunset.....
    What are the objects near the body in picture 4 and where are they in picture 3?
    Picture 4 looks like from a totally different angle! I thought that these pictures were taken all from the same spot.
    As far as I'm concerned it can be a picture of a different person in a different place...

But even if they are real:
    Mahmoud Salah was a suicide bomber and a member of the al-aqsa "military wing" of the Hamas - which unlike Israel, appears on all free-world countries lists of terrorist organization. Accordingly, this was an execution of a terrorist after caught in the action. This is against the Israeli policies, they shouldn't have shot him. To say that I'm sorry that a terrorist with an explosive belt was shot by the IDF? don't push it... IDF = Israel Defense Army. That's its job.

If all Palestinian terrorists (well... maybe except those that were 14 years old when they got caught) had the same fate, the Israeli prisons would have been much more spacious.....
    Unlike Egypt and Jordan when there is a death sentence for being gay or simply wanting to replace the dictator, in Israel even a suicide bomber, once caught, do not get to meet mohammed in the next world.... Instead, they sit for couple of years and then released for a 18 year old soldier or 3 dead bodies...

The amazing thing about the arabs of today is that they will go to demonstrate in the street against caricatures of muhammed and for the "palestinians" but they will never go to demonstrate against their own opression and poverty.

LOL. browntwn.. This is Anti-thesis to Imad's society. He can not understand this, he was educated on different set of principles and values, where "freedom of speech", as interpreted by the people of the modern world, have no place. Where the picture of the king must be hanged on the wall, if he want to do it, or not. If all citizens of dictatorships really understood freedom of speech means, they will start to demand it, and the dictatorship will collapse under the pressure of the citizens. Hence, an emphasis is put to teach them that they have "freedom of speech", but not on telling them what this means. In Syria and Egypt, they even have "elections". lol. This is a motif in backward societies. With the women it is similar: they are abusing and humiliating women, and yet preached that "Islam respects women". same with freedom of speech, which they even don't understand what it means, but they are sure that they have freedom of speech in their country...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
    ChaosTrivia, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  20. canavarPC

canavarPC Peon

Best Answers: