1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Turkish TV series: IDF murdering children

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ChaosTrivia, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Your terrorist buddies made that happen. you see, your buddies were throwing everyday lots of rockets at us... Israel had to do something to make it stop... Israel WARNED them to get out from that area before we would take action against them..., something another country will never do, they didn't listen? Hamas hides behind citizens... result...

Ichigo91, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  2. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure to get out of Palestine.. You should deport them again

ziya, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  3. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't agree.
    Turkey was for dozens of years the no.1 touristic site for Israelis and the scientific military and cultural co-operation over the years is more than Israel had with many of its other friends. Israel have provided Turkey with its best technologies: both military and civilians. Turkey-Israel was always up and this is a first down (you might get the impression of up and down because the turkish governments never used to brag about their relationship with Israel, because of the hate atmosphere to Israel in the backward Arab world).

I just hope that the damage that the present government is doing by brainwashing the people with hate will not be irreversible.
    I had many Turkish friends when I lived in Switzerland. I am sad for the millions who escaped turkey for a better life in Europe and left their country captive in the hands of the islamists.

Besides, isn't it according to the quran that jews will always stab a good muslim in the back? so here we see a development that might turn to be the opposite case..... :rolleyes:

ChaosTrivia, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  4. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, Ok, I agree. Turkey was building ties with israel.

Returning back to today.I hope , Turkey will always be with Palestine ( not only with Palestine.. ) . Will build ties with other Turkish, Muslim countries around the world . Turkish ppls are smart and clever enaugh to build new technologies ,to achieve their goals, without help of israel

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
    ziya, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  5. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hilarious, I sometimes wonder if people here really believe what they are saying.

Danielregwan, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  6. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    But ziya, the reason that Turkey went with the west in first place is because "new technologies" and "achieving goals" is something that the west do. not Saudi Arabia. not Syria. not Kuwait. You don't think that Turkey went with the west because "they hate muslims", right? They always had to find the balance between their tendency to the east because of Islam, and their tendency to the west because of their values of freedom education and technology.

I hope I am not interfering too much with your imaginary image of the world. I don't want to cause you post traumatic stress having to face so much reality at once.

What "new technologies" can Turkey get from Yemen?
    If I'm not mistaken, they were talking about getting Turkey into the European union not so long ago. If Turkey breaks up its ties with Israel, the European Union will never accept it.

ChaosTrivia, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  7. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not having "new realities", it is OK, dont worry . And not interfering my imaginary..
    There much things Turkey can get from Saudi Arabia , Syria , Kuwait ,Iran, Yemen, Pakistan, Ozbekistan, Kazakhstan etc countries.
    Iran giving a try with making technolgies too

There must be some one, who can bravely show the truth( with movies for example) , I am glad, it was Turkey this time not Iran

[​IMG]

ziya, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  8. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    The West are our brothers and Islam is the truth that attracted the good of us.

If the European Union is as servant as US for Israel, then I think it is shame on us to seek such.

Although, we should help our brothers to have their freedom which Israel stole.

Polite teen, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  9. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    what do you mean ?
    should people of turkey get approval from isreal and EU regarding who they elect ?

what do you suggest that should be done with this turkish tv production?

new, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  10. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :( I dont know to write here after watching this movie.. It is so sad...

I am sorry Palestine I can not help you ... :(

ziya, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  11. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    How can I watch it, do you have a link (preferably in English)?

new, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  12. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh really? need a hug?

Ichigo91, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  13. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can watch Part 1 here Palestine

It is in Turkish, I will search around if I will find something in English I will post it

ziya, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  14. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks
    really, what is the big deal about this show ?

why is isreal raising hue and cry , summoning the Turkish ambassador ?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091014/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_turkey

@anyone
    what isreal wants Turkey to do ?

new, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  15. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Somebody must ask the Question. Why do the turks oppress the kurds? Why thousands of kurdish villages have been destroyed and the people relocated from their own homes to other parts of Turkey? Why is not Turkey even giving the right to the kurds to call themselves kurds?
    The Turks have even banned the kurds from talking their own language!
    The brutality Turkey uses against the Kurds is much worse than that of Israel to the Palestinians, but anyway Turkey probably decided to play the "human rights champion" in the Middle East for personal benefits despite the fact that they are the last ones who have the moral grounds for it.

(Anyway I am not defending the criminals from either side.)

Truth777, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  16. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Sadly, we have the racist, the disbelievers, the loyal of the jews and the wrong doers.

We are sorry for them (as they are part of us) and sorry to have them (as they are bad).

Such people are to be judged before the world.

Sorry for the Kurd and all other nations we wronged.

You have all the right to take back your right and properties.

You can produce a movie showing how we wronged you. This might cause us to be offended of ourselves and finish it or replace it.

If we are so ugly, then we must either convert to beauty (Justice) regardless of the pain of such operation or die.

Polite teen, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  17. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAME THE JEWS.

...seriously this is getting really old...

Jackuul, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  18. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Finally UN had resolution , which against the Gaza war crime . And it made Israel angry
    This resolution carries major implications for the Middle East conflict. It is the first time such serious investigations have been contemplated at such a high level. But I hope US will not veto at the UN security council to protect Israel from scrutiny again

ziya, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  19. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    You're getting really old...and boring. It's about Israel and the criminals inside it whatever ethnicity or religion they may be, not Jews. It's clear when posts like this are made, they are designed to suppress free and open political debate.

Go be a cretin somewhere else.

ThraXed, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  20. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. They like to pretend that they have a valid political criticism but it's just a bunch of nazis who don't even have the guts to come out and be honest about the fact that they hate jews.

stOx, Oct 16, 2009 IP