1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Travel Website - would love reviews!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by iamdanelson, Jan 16, 2016.

New user!

Looking for reviews of my new website - what's not good, what can be improved etc would be greatly appreciated :)

I went travelling around the world for six months and LOVED IT. So now I want to inspire others with my experiences to live the dream and travel the world!

Would love any help to improve my website so that I can more successfully run with my mission!

http://iamdanelson.com

Cheers!

iamdanelson, Jan 16, 2016 IP
  2. radiusdanu

radiusdanu Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It seem you using wordpress default theme. and also use amazon affiliate on it.
    Try to use paid theme, your website will me responsive to computer and mobile visitor.
    There is a lot of paid templates all over the web like themeforest, etc.

radiusdanu, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  3. dre1977

dre1977 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Dan,

The website is pretty inspiring and informative. Only thing I would suggest, as pointed out above, is a different template. It's kinda cluttered and the actual main column with your articles in is pretty narrow. Also I read a through a few of the articles and noticed a few little mistakes, not the end of the world but may put a few visitors off coming back or continuing to read through your site.

dre1977, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  4. jessiek

jessiek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Your website is not responsive
    2. Your website does not give the best disclosure of your travel pictures. Your website will look much better if you change your theme or template.

You can check this Acool theme at https://www.coothemes.com/themes/acool.php

You can place the most beautiful travel pictures or video on your home page to get the attention of your visitors and improve your conversion of your amazon promtion.

jessiek, Jan 26, 2016 IP