1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New tosite maps

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by help_me, Jul 14, 2006.

Dear friend i am new to sitemap i read lots of from google site map help but i dont get idea for how to create site map for my website i have 15 page statics website i my all the pages are uploaded in www folder so plz tell me how i create site map for my website i open a new account in google and also download sitemap genareter but i dont understanding how i can changes in example_config.xml file

in this filesome they tell like change some path like store_into="/var/www/docroot/sitemap.xml.gz" but i dont know howi defined this path . thisisfor your information i uploaded my all the pages in www folder

specially what about /var/ in store_into="/var/www/docroot/sitemap.xml.gz"

help_me, Jul 14, 2006 IP
  2. MaxPowers

MaxPowers Peon

Best Answers:
    There are sitemap creation services like mine (and others) online that only require simple information from you to create your sitemaps such as what you would like the files named and what your domain name is. Nothing to download or install. Once your sitemaps are on your website, you could sign up at http://www.google.com/webmaster/sitemaps and view their stats on your site.

The /var/www/docroot/ that you speak of is specific to your server and likely only your host can answer that for you with any accuracy.

MaxPowers, Jul 15, 2006 IP