1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New tool for EPN pubs/help with account approvals

Discussion in 'eBay' started by ZintextAdam, Oct 29, 2010.

Hi Everyone--
    Longtime lurker, first time poster.

ZinText.com is an in-text advertising platform powered by eBay listings. This is a great tool for existing EPN pubs to create an additional revenue stream from their content. Setup is simple--provide your campaign ID, we give you a link, find the most relevant words on your page, and everything tracks through your EPN account.

http://zintext.com/demo.html

Would love to get people's feedback!
    We can also assist with EPN account approvals.

Thanks in advance for checking us out!

Adam
    Co-Founder
    ZinText

ZintextAdam, Oct 29, 2010 IP
  2. TenPercenter

TenPercenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adam since this is your only post, and I have questions, I figured I'd bump this and start a dialog.

I sent some support questions, but I am impatient.

First of all I LOVE this app! This is going to be so much more valuable at my site than InfoLinks or Kontera. My EPN account is much more profitable than sending random, unrelated clicks who-know-where. My site does very well with EPN, and I like to keep a contextual link app running... so this is a perfect marriage. I'll happily give you 10% of the sales.

Now, I sure would like more options! The whitelist is great, but I have to type a whole lotta words in there to keep it from linking unrelated words. [BTW, how many whitelist words is too many?]

Another great option that would do wonders for relevance would be a whitelist for ebay cats! what better way to ensure that the products that pop are relevant to my site?

TenPercenter, Feb 3, 2011 IP