1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to SEO - Which tool investment will I benefit from most?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Joey Link, Jan 30, 2015.

I've been running a fairly large forum (1.2M+ posts) since 2008, but I haven't done much with the SEO. The software is SEO optimized out of the box, and we do alright, but I want to learn to do everything we can (white hat) to improve our results. I know that we really need to work on our backlinks. We have a PageRank of 0-1, depending on which tool we use.

Assuming the structure of the site and the content is squared away, which tool do you think would be the best value for me at this time? I was thinking of purchasing Screaming Frog (~$100), but I want to make sure I'll be the most beneficial for the money spent.

Thanks for the help guys.

Joey Link, Jan 30, 2015 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Joey Link could you please tell me what it is that makes this forum software SEO optimized out of the box like everything seems to be SEO friendly or optimised even b4 any actual content or page titles have been added to said software?

Don't get me wrong this software may be built with the best intentions but everything makes this claim so what is it that makes this as yet nameless software SEO optimized please?

It will be easier to answer your question knowing what your SEO needs are you see...

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    Revelations-Decoder, Feb 1, 2015 IP