1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to PPC- How best for agency to setup client accounts

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Kelsey B., Sep 28, 2016.

Hey,

I work for an agency and we are new to PPC. I am starting three new AdWords campaigns for separate clients next month. I am AdWords certified under my personal email, however, I created an MCC under my work email and imported me certified account.

So my question is what is the best way to setup client accounts in AdWords if everything will be billed to our (the agency) credit card? Especially if a client already has an AdWords account linked to their Google Analytics. Is it best to setup new AdWords account under the client's email address and then add our credit card information? This way the account can be given back to the client and the client can't see other client's information?

Thanks!

Kelsey B., Sep 28, 2016 IP
  2. HATCHEX

HATCHEX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can invite your clients to an Adwords account inside your MCC. They can add their CC and make the payment.

HATCHEX, Jan 18, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.
  3. Ratan_JHA

Ratan_JHA Member

Best Answers:
    If the client already has AdWords account, you simply link it to your MCC and ask him to pay the Google's bill himself by adding credit card. Also, tell them that even if you have the access to account, you can't actually see the card details.

If the client does not have an account, and you create instead, make sure to give him the access so that he can add his own payment information.

You can also add your own agency's card to make payments on behalf your clients and then collect payments from them.

Once you have grown to a good number of clients, you can contact Google and ask for Consolidated Billing. It will make things easier for you.

Thanks
    Ratan Jha

Ratan_JHA, Feb 1, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.
  4. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have 2 best options:

You can use the company's account and card to pay for the client's PPC service, provided that you ask the payment from the client afterwards.

Also, you can set up an account for the client and input his card details, which will be used to pay for the service. Then, you must set terms that you can also have access to it, provided that it is restricted and you can't see further card details.

Anitasol, Feb 3, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.