1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to Facebook, Keep getting disabled

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Robbie99, May 8, 2017.

Hello everyone. My name is Robbie. I am in my first year of selling things on the internet. I have used Amazon in my first year, but want to focus on selling off of my website, BigTimeFidgitToys.com. In order to do that I planned on using Facebook ads to drive traffic to the site. My attempts were with no luck.

I have tried to create a personal profile, (I have avoided doing this because I am not interested in having to keep up with 1 more thing in my life, but for business purposes I have set my principals aside). I had success getting a personal profile up at least 4 times. I have not friended anyone, nor loaded up any of my pics as that is not my intent for the use of Facebook, I only want to use it for paid Advertising. The problem is, I go to creating a page for my business, and I get the account disabled. I even had a friend create a business page and make me an admin, and as soon as I accept the Admin request, disabled again. I send there verification photo, photo ID if asked and never any response.

Can someone please help me with this and let me know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Robbie99, May 8, 2017 IP
  2. John Martinez 2

John Martinez 2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would suggest create more realistic profile and find some friend before you start advertising. It's good to know how Facebook works, before you start spending money there.

John Martinez 2, May 25, 2017 IP
  3. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    At least add a photo, write a description. Find some friends and at least add 5 posts to your profile feed.

daniel27lt, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  4. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Just to add to my last message. There's many fake Fb accounts being created. This is their way of stopping this.

daniel27lt, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  5. robert4u

robert4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can contact facebook in this regard, facebook disabled me once I contacted them they did not responded me but I see my profile being enabled back.

robert4u, Jun 3, 2017 IP