1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to digital point forums

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Justkeepdistance, Jul 16, 2021.

Hello all I have just joined the community and wish to learn and be inspired by other members on the forum. I like music and WordPress things. A few years ago I had some blogs but I gave up on them because I had been suffering with depression. I let one of those blogs which was getting about 2000 page views a day just expire.

I needed to get rid of many toxic people in my life who killed any source of inspiration and motivation I had left in me. So I hope you guys can keep me inspired here thanks.

Justkeepdistance, Jul 16, 2021 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    ^^^I do this on a regular basis. :rolleyes: Welcome aboard, enjoy. :)

Spoiltdiva, Jul 16, 2021 IP
  3. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, what a story, you will definitely get energy and inspiration here.
    So, what is your plan, wanna start a blogs again?

NicoleW, Jul 26, 2021 IP
  4. Justkeepdistance

Justkeepdistance Member

Best Answers:
    I have been back blogging since December I have a good writer for a consistent weekly post this helps me work on a collaborative blog. So it seems to be working out quite well the sandbox period is the demotivating part. So in the meantime I am running some cheap advertising and social media posting which helps me work on the user experience.

Justkeepdistance, Jul 26, 2021 IP
  5. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello.
    Welcome to Digital Point Forums. Thank you for introducing yourself. I like how you mention getting rid of toxic people in your life. Its kind of like getting rid of trolls on gaming sites and internet forums. I hope the new part of your life includes learning.

davilama2682, Jul 31, 2021 IP
  6. Justkeepdistance

Justkeepdistance Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks and I hope to learn a little more from your posts here on the forum. Trolls are everywhere online and offline. Staying away from them and recognizing their tactics is important here on the forum and other community sites.

Justkeepdistance, Aug 1, 2021 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.