1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to CJ - Summarily rejected by merchant?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by gary99, Nov 11, 2005.

I'm new to Commission Junction, so I'm fairly cluesless how this all works. I applied through GameFly.com, but I noticed they're pretty low on the scale of average earnings per click (or per hundred clicks I guess is how cj does it).

Anyhow I decided I might apply for the Citi credit card program (not for the Playstation site). When I clicked the apply button, I was immediate rejected. Any clue what about my account might cause that? Would it be because I'm brand new?

Thanks,
    Gary

gary99, Nov 11, 2005 IP
  2. unprofundity

unprofundity Peon

Best Answers:
    some strict merchants have filters that will automatically reject you if you fall under their preset filters. for example. a specific merchant would only want US mainland publishers, they could filter and auto reject all non US publishers by using the address on your profile.

i get this a few times, i really dont bother too much with merchants who auto reject me.

if your really have a great network of sites, they would soon notice it and offer you somtehing. this time you have the option to rejeect them if you wish. sweet revenge :)

unprofundity, Nov 21, 2005 IP
  3. iucpxleps

iucpxleps Peon

Best Answers:
    you can email them and ask them to check manually..

iucpxleps, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  4. MattEvers

MattEvers Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is an old thread playa...

MattEvers, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  5. iucpxleps

iucpxleps Peon

Best Answers:
    doesnt mean someone cant stumble in later like I did.

iucpxleps, Jan 6, 2006 IP