1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to blogging

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Riri Coleman, Apr 15, 2017.

Hi every... I'm new to blogging, I need ideas on how to grow my blog. I need blog visitors too... please guys, help.
    riricoleman.WordPress.com

Riri Coleman, Apr 15, 2017 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're off to a good start

rethink the font you use in your headings
    upload_2017-4-16_9-18-14.png

and becareful that words don't get trapped beside large images - a simple return would have stopped this from happening
    upload_2017-4-16_9-18-56.png

proof read your text - I haven't been to Nigeria but I'm sure the "p" in "port Harcourt" should be a capital - and it should be the Passion of Christ.
    upload_2017-4-16_9-19-48.png
    I'd also simplify the text so that you just say "and so in Port Harcourt (my church) the ...". By saying "somewhere in" it sounds like you didn't know where it happened even though you were there.

If you are writing complete sentences avoid text spelling, makes you look like a child
    upload_2017-4-16_9-22-22.png

sarahk, Apr 15, 2017 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Write 10-15 good posts and then start actively promoting your blog on as many social media sites as you possibly can. You can also add a "Subscribe to News & Updates" option. By the way, none of your social media buttons work (in the footer).

qwikad.com, Apr 15, 2017 IP
  4. Sreevani

Sreevani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thinking about steps to increase engagement on your WordPress site? Take your WP blog to the next level. Say hello to the best chat plugin for WordPress website! https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-bottr-connect/.

Perks:
    • It is absolutely free.
    • Works fine with any WordPress site.
    • Easy to integrate.
    • Saves time.
    • Improves engagement.
    WHAT ARE THE FEATURES?
    1. Do what you love while your smart digital twin works in the background 24/7
      Your bot uses advanced artificial intelligence to learn about you and responds to your messages in an interactive way
    2. Get known better by showcasing what matters to you
      Train your bot for any purpose – profile, FAQs, blog, storefront etc. – by simply chatting with it. Use rich content cards to reflect your personality and character
    3. Your one universal inbox that works everywhere
      Share your personalized button or link anywhere – email, website, blog, social profile etc. – and let anyone have a conversation with your bot anytime
    4. Remove clutter with your virtual home on the web
      All your info from different platforms – social networks, website, blog etc. – smartly presented in a cool conversational format with just a click
    5. Stay in control with live insights and notifications
      Read unanswered messages and detailed analytics to know how people are interacting with your bot. Reply directly in the same conversation

Sreevani, May 2, 2017 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  5. dahlia638

dahlia638 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! Thanks for sharing. I was curious about the digital twin part of your message. Do you mean the digital twin is developed to help with some sort of process or is it for entertainment only? I'm a bit confused.

dahlia638, Dec 7, 2022 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It sounds like it's an AI bot that pretends to be you. From experience, I prefer bots that say they're bots and when it gets too much pass you on to a human (usually with a delay). Bots that pretend to be real humans usually f*** it up at some point and make me never want to deal with the company again.

sarahk, Dec 7, 2022 IP
  7. chongjasmine

chongjasmine Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am new to blogging as well and need ideas on how to promote my christian blog.

chongjasmine, Dec 7, 2022 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.