1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to blogging - saying hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Scott Saunders, Jan 19, 2019.

Hey all,

Just a very quick post to say hello to everyone on the forum - I am new to the world of blogging and have always wanted to create posts from my knowledge of the UK recruitment market, hopefully some of my readers will be able to give some pointers.

The major issue is my lack of structure when it comes to creating a post, where to start, the sections needed in the post to enable a nice flow along with a nice conclusion. Guess this is just my inexperience or lack of confidence showing ?

Anyway - hello.. that's the purpose of this post so mission achieved

Thanks

S

Scott Saunders, Jan 19, 2019 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dont spend so much time thinking about this problem important its to work ,create as much content as you can and delivering value of course and in the time you will learn how to structure posts etc

Spartan14, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  3. ankush mittal

ankush mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah actually only the starts matter once you started you can then keep on improving

but the first push is the hardest push just start even if it's the ugliest article you have to start you can later on improve its quality because then you will be in the motion even if you are doing a job simple take a day off.

write your first article now.

ankush mittal, Jan 20, 2019 IP