1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to Blogging, how do i start and how much can i start with?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by blackjesus, Feb 17, 2017.

Am very happy to be here and hope to start blogging asap. pls i need a quick guide. How do i start? what do i need? and how much can i start with? Where do i collect my payback?

blackjesus, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    - You can use the Blogger or WP platforms to create your new blog. (https://www.blogger.com/about/?r=1-null_user | https://wordpress.com/learn-more/?v=blog)
    - All you need is creative thinking and a somewhat good command of the language. Being passionate about the topics you're planning to write on is a plus too.
    - Starting a blog is free.
    - To "collect your payback" you will need to monetize your blog first. You can monetize it using various affiliate marketing methods (PPC or PPA). However, none of them are going to work if your blog doesn't get any traffic.

qwikad.com, Feb 17, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Focus on building an audience first. If you focus on the money you won't make any.

dcristo, Feb 17, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  4. vscorner

vscorner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to make money blogging you should get a self-hosted website. I use Word Press and it cost me $53 a year. I am very happy with their service. I started blogging in September of 2016 and now have 25,000+ followers on my blog and social media channels, and started with 0 across all platforms. I also make money from my blog and online business now. There would be a lot to type if I typed it here to help you, but if you are interested I have a free E-Course you can have that explains everything at a high level. Use the link below to enroll http://www.inveronicascorner.com/blog-to-biz-university/

vscorner, Feb 17, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  5. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    My blog earns money for me indirectly by:
    1. Providing lots of great value in the form of free information to my subscribers so they trust and want to stick with me, and so that new ones are signing on all the time.
    2. Occasionally redirecting that traffic to the various paid services available on my website and the various books I sell on other e-commerce sites.
    I agree with what everyone else here has said to you. Your number one focus needs to be building your audience by providing them with lots of value. Only then can you figure out the best way to monetize it.

Best Seller, Feb 17, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  6. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You also need to select a niche (a topic). Try to choose something your are knowledgeable about and something you enjoy. As for how much money you can make, that will vary. It depends on things like the quantity and the quality of traffic that you get.

danasurvey, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  7. blackjesus

blackjesus Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for ur pis of advice. Am so greatful. I've started free without a cent. This is what I did.
    http://ghblogger17.blogspot.com/2017/02/donald-trump-immigration-law.html?m=1

What do you think? And what is next? How much computer knowledge do i need?

Pls advice
    Thank u.

blackjesus, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  8. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    first focus on overall on page strategy like what is the content strategy, which template you want to use etc. after making on page strategy start posting quality and unique post and start publish in social media after overall process apply on adsense for monetize or also you can try with other adnetwork like infolinks etc.

David Jones42, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  9. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best Seller, Feb 17, 2017 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  10. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Writing a blog has easily become one of the most famous methods for interacting and growing facts and details. There are basically large numbers of weblogs online (don’t fear, you could create yours get noticed and get noticed!).
    It’s a great way to show yourself and also a amazing way to discuss details with others.
    You become a better individual and a better author.
    The best reason? You can generate income doing it!

5 Actions on How to Start a Blog

There’s five primary steps you need to go through in to set up your weblog. If you adhere to this information and the five steps, you’ll have your own weblog set up in Half an hour or less.

Choose your chosen weblog platform
    Choose web hosting service for your blog
    Setting up your weblog on your own domain
    Design your blog
    Useful useful blogging

robinymym, Feb 18, 2017 IP
    Best Seller and danasurvey like this.
  11. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well the very first step to create a blog is to find a good and reliable hosting provider. Install the WordPress and start adding quality content to it. Create quality backlinks for your website. Do some On Page SEO work on your site. When your blog traffic grows monetize it with affiliate marketing. Hope this will help you.

iwebsocial, Feb 18, 2017 IP
    Best Seller and danasurvey like this.
  12. Darren Olivier

Darren Olivier Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To start blogging, you need a few things, away from the obvious(a computer and an internet connection):
    1- You need a domain name.
    2- You need web hosting
    3- You need a CMS.

You need to get all of these in that order. Allow me to explain all the above points in a blog post I created just for the purpose of explaining how to create a blog. If you want to create a blog and monetize it, then read this article on how to create a blog from scratch. http://www.theaffiliatemarketing.net/index.php/2017/02/13/create-blog-start-blog/

Darren Olivier, Feb 20, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  13. DasCoin

DasCoin Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to cover the narrowest field of interest possible first. It's always better to have very specific audience for your blog at the beginning. Also, if you know any other languages setting up a blog on other languages could have many advantages.

DasCoin, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  14. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Identify who your audience first before making any move to blogging.

Pamela Turns, Feb 20, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  15. wealthwithrob

wealthwithrob Member

Best Answers:
    All of these answers are quite good. The biggest question you will have to answer is what kind of content will you provide. Are you going to write about internet marketing? Are you going after a particular niche? I think once these questions are answered you will be well on your way to knowing your target market, audience, etc.

If you are going in the general field of make money online "mmo", then I suggest getting content ideas from places like this forum, and other similar forums that you can find with a quick google search. If you are going into a specific niche, make sure your offers are congruent with your blog type.

The last piece of advice is to leverage your time. As much as you can automate your business do it. As much as you can post, do it consistently. Start out with 1-3 posts a week and make sure to post your articles on syndication platforms and follow what leaders in your niche do.

wealthwithrob, Feb 21, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  16. blackjesus

blackjesus Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank u all for ur advice. I had 25 views in 5 days. Is that a good start? Now what do i do with these views I see on my dashboard.

blackjesus, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  17. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good pointers here, almost all of them. I wanted to know why do you need to start ASAP? To be honest hurrying something that people are going to read and interact, although that being said I don't mean to scare you so you start overthinking. What is it that you wanna write about? Are there others doing the same thing? What would be your difference? These are some of the preliminary questions you gotta ask yourself. Get started and good luck.

Mehdi.b, Feb 21, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  18. daronch

daronch Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can start without paying for anything at all.

Make a free blog from sites like blogger.com, wordpress.com, livejournal.com, hubpages.com etc. and you can start to blog for free.

The money you get depends on the traffic to your blogs and what kind of ads or affiliate products you want to promote.

Later you can choose to buy your own domain name and own a website

daronch, Feb 21, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  19. Hybirid

Hybirid Member

Best Answers:
    Have you already decided on the theme of the blog and who is your audience?

Hybirid, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  20. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Getting 25 views isn't bad, but honestly, it isn't also good. You have to reach as many people as possible to get the "payback" from your blog. What promotion strategies have you implemented? How well-written is your content? Is your blog optimized for SEO? These are essential factors you should consider, to gain more traffic (and possible sales) from your blog.

Anyway, good luck!

Anitasol, Feb 22, 2017 IP