1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to adsense

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by doghatescat, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doghatescat

doghatescat Peon

Best Answers:
    could someone please tell me how to promote my blog

doghatescat, Apr 16, 2006 IP
  2. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    I get the feeling all the good advice he's getting from everyone isn't quite getting through...:eek:

jackburton2006, Apr 16, 2006 IP
  3. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Reign of Chaos

Best Answers:
    Your design is the main problem why you are not earning anything from your adsense or banner ads. Its looking very spammish. You dont have any content on first screen, all i could see was ads, and i see content when i scrolled down, change your layout and please get rid of that heavy background.

SumitBahl, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  4. seolion

seolion Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another option you have is pick up a domain name now , in yahoo you will get it for 2.99 for first year.. , try hosting your site in some free hosting providers..

Build a unique content which can attract masses.. not just a few car pictures.. Ananlyse what people look for in cars.. Maybe they are looking for the price, wallpapers, availability in a country etc etc.. So do an analysis and concentrate on areas which can generate traffic..

Submit your site to useful directories and build good no. of links pointing to your site (Just go through this forum , you will understand what I am saying)..

Once your site starts making some revenue, you can go for a paid host which gives better service..

When I entered into the world of websites, I started like you on a website hosted in tripod.. Problem is once you get established you will think about your own domain, by that time your old domain would have been ranking well and would have been established. It will be hard for you to make your own domain rank in the place of your old one.. (I somehow achieved it.. But with so much hardwork). Now I own 5 domains, have some blogs etc.. I will be receiving my first cheque from adsense soon ;)

Best of luck for you..

seolion, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  5. doghatescat

doghatescat Peon

Best Answers:
    yes but do people respond to a blog. I am facing little difficulties in promoting my blog. http://www.trinitario.blogspot.com

doghatescat, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  6. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Site promotion is another matter entirely. I would suggest posting in the appropriate forum, where people who make a living at this can give you their full attention and experiences. Good luck.

jackburton2006, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  7. doghatescat

doghatescat Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks i have got a blog http://www.trinitario.blogspot.com[/url] But i am waiting for response from blog promoting websites. I am also improving my geocities website, changed background and adding text. thanx

doghatescat, Apr 20, 2006 IP
  8. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ahkip, Apr 20, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.