1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to AdCenter~What should I watch out for...

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by clb, Jan 29, 2007.

I've read that AdCenter is not user friendly.

As a NooB who will run ads targeting one site (tech news and info) I am wondering what is the best way to get started.

1. Should I target specific, targeted keywords or broad keywords within my niche? I'm buying traffic for a site with AdSense ads not affiliate ads.

2. I'd like to spend less than $10 per day and max bid $0.10 cpc.

3. This is more of a tryout--I'll probably try AdWords next but I've read that AdCenter has the superior ctr.

What has been your experience with AdCenter? :confused:

clb, Jan 29, 2007 IP
  2. progress

progress Guest

Best Answers:
    Make sure you have set your campaigns monthly limit, and that you have it set to spread your spend across the month, not "spend monthly budget until depleted" or whatever the wording is. You'll see it when you set up your campaign orders. That way you won't accidentally blow through your monthly budget, and can do more controlled testing, gradually increasing spend as you see how it behaves - thats what I did and its gone pretty well so far.

When you get to setting keyword max base bid, you'll also see the box you can use to apply a low maximum bid to all your keywords - then save your order.

You'll also want to track your incoming search keywords if possible, as you might find you need to add some Exclude words, so that you're not paying for traffic that simply has no use to you.

progress, Jan 29, 2007 IP
  3. clb

clb Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, progress!! :D

clb, Jan 30, 2007 IP