1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Template need Critique

Discussion in 'Design' started by Fascination, Sep 15, 2017.

https://deltafx.deviantart.com/art/optraDA-704500958

Haven't designed in awhile, but I'm making it back to the design era for the living. If you have anything negative or positive to say please say it in a nice way. Looking foward to posting some more designs here and there, please if you would like to see a anti-rip copy of the design please let me know in a pm and ill will send it. Not feeling too well on this one, but its not crappy either, so tell me what you think!

Fascination, Sep 15, 2017 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would love to give you a feedback but the link you provided doesn't seem to be working.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 15, 2017 IP
  3. Fascination

Fascination Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Fascination, Sep 15, 2017 IP
  4. Latic

Latic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Actual graphics fit together really well. Looks like you've got a talent for colours and imagery.

You'll want to take a look at the fonts used. Your copyright is a different font than the rest of the website and also the font used for the menu looks pretty blocky and old school.

Latic, Sep 20, 2017 IP