1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling New!!! Statistics,Searching & Monitoring Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by spy100, Aug 19, 2021.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    New!!! Statistics,Searching & Monitoring Services

Telegram: Alin100

Material finding service:
    I can find materials for packaging / palletization / polymers / elastomers / other chemicals / electronic components / lubricants / building materials / alloys & steel / paper & cardboard / eco materials etc
    1.What type of material are you looking for and what are you trying to use the material for ?
    2.What is the best material solution you found so far ?
    3.What are the physical and chemical proprieties of the best solution you found ?
    4.What is your country ?
    5.Do you want me to find materials from your own country or it's ok if suppliers of the materials are international or located in another country ?
    6.How many solutions do you want me to find so you can choose from ? ( 1,2,3,4 etc... )
    7.What is your email / telegram to send you report there ?
    8.Do you accept that i may not find any material / solution for what you need ? ( Possible result: 0 materials found )

60 eur / day of searching ... payment daily at start of search

Payment upfront,no refund, almost all cryptos accepted

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suppliers finding service ( no illegal things accepted )

1.What do you want to buy ?
    2.Where do you want the supplier to be located ?
    3.How many suppliers do you want me to find for what you want to buy ? ( 1,2,3,4...)
    4.Do you accept that i may not find any supplier for what you need ? ( Possible result: 0 suppliers found )
    5.What is your email / telegram to send you report there ?

45 eur / day of searching ... payment daily at start of search

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monitoring Service (no illegal monitoring accepted)

Do you need to monitor competition online prices ,weather conditions,competition news , political news,servers,online webcams, track transports via online tools and so on ?

If yes
    1.What do you want me to monitor for you ?
    2.What alerts do you want me to send when monitoring ?
    3.What report do you need from me at end of monitoring day ?
    4.How many hours / days / months do you want me to monitor ?
    5.What is your email / telegram to send you alerts there ?

5.99 eur / per hour ... payment at start of monitoring

Countries economic / political statistics

1.Do you want economic or political statistics ?
    2.What country ?
    3.From how many sources ? (1,2,3 etc )
    4.In what format do you want the report ? pdf or doc ?
    5.What is your email / telegram to send you report there ?
    6.Do you accept that i may not find any statistics for what you need ? ( Possible result: 0 statistics found )

49.99 eur / day of searching
    ... payment at start of searching

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    spy100, Aug 19, 2021 IP