1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling New Startup business your own cpa network quality domain!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by calcalmx123, Jun 17, 2015.

Hey, thanks for viewing! I'm selling my start-up business; this is an awesome opportunity for the winning bidder, unfortunately I have a large project at the moment which I need to get off the ground and its consuming my time spent online. The business idea is as the cpa industry grows you take a slice of the cash by becoming a cpa network! Webmasters join your site and display your cpa ad code, they earn a percentage of what you earn (fully customisable). The offers (cpa ads) come from AdworkMedia, Adgatemedia, CPALead, CPAGrip, BluetrackMedia and Adscendmedia (you can choose the networks you wish to use) so this means your bringing your webmasters a ton of offers for them to promote to their visitors, a hell of a lot more than one of them networks alone!

You can also display your own offers from your own advertisers along with or without the other cpa networks offers - perfect for once you've became established and built up an advertiser base too!

Once you've decided which networks you wanna run with and set them up there is very little work required to run this website, meaning you can use your time to promote the business and watch it expand.

The cost of the domain and the licence for the script are worth $100 alone! This site has a lifetime script licence with updates included. The site its self is one and a half months old but as stated above I've had absolutely no time to work on this. The domain is short, memorable and fresh; even with the short age comes an impressive (for a startup!) Alexa worldwide ranking of 1,507,967 and a UK ranking of 66,088.

EDIT: Google Analytics data added: As you can see I started promoting the site and gained traffic quickly, this helped to increase the ranking. The promotion has long finished and there is still a flow of traffic the page! This site just needs more promotion and will soon get off and going. Also notice the traffic is 50% USA visitors! $$$

The domain for those insterested is: [​IMG]

All interested members please do not hessitate to reply of PM me your questions and offers!
    Thank you for your time,
    Callum.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    calcalmx123, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  2. juandesign

juandesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi,
    Would you provide how this work? For advertisers and publishers? Also is the script, how do we update it, if needs too?

juandesign, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  3. calcalmx123

calcalmx123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Your main target is publishers to begin with; publishers use your ad code to get their members to complete offers or surveys etc through the use of content lockers, link/download lockers and API. You can set the cut you earn from what they earn. Then advertisers pay you direct and you pass an amount to publishers when their visitors complete the action (offer).
    The script has a lifetime licence on that domain which will be transferred with the sale so the buyer has access to support and updates.
    Cheers!

calcalmx123, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  4. juandesign

juandesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hello,

Thank you.. Is the traffic, where did it came from the marketing?? Will you let us know?

Cheers

juandesign, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  5. calcalmx123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Yes, the traffic is from the marketing. I will reveal my marketing idea to the winner, its well priced marketing and attracts users who are interested in making money online.

calcalmx123, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  6. onymguy

onymguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    can you pm or mention here what is the script name and website url of the script to verify the cost.
    How you are you making right now? How that script blocks people from doing offers with vpn/vps/proxy ?
    If the script does not block, then actual cpa companies will ban us, how to avoid that?
    Do you give the accounts that you created with all cpa companies or the buyer has to apply again and get it.
    what is ur reserve price?

onymguy, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  7. onymguy

onymguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Is the script license attached with domain? can i switch to another .com domain?

onymguy, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  8. calcalmx123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Yes this licence can be moved using the "licence reset tool" to change the domain of the script installation.
    Cheers!

calcalmx123, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  9. securejob@yahoo.com

securejob@yahoo.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Is this a "get paid to" site?

securejob@yahoo.com, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  10. calcalmx123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    No, you pay webmasters not the end user. The webmaster rewards its users after they complete an offer with virtual currency or a download link etc..

calcalmx123, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  11. securejob@yahoo.com

securejob@yahoo.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    How much will you take for this site?

securejob@yahoo.com, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  12. calcalmx123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I will let this action run for a few more days then the site is sold! payment will be via PayPal upfront.
    Thanks!

calcalmx123, Aug 8, 2015 IP