1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by phplduser, Jun 14, 2018.

Hi All,

I've started a new UK Classified site. I have tried to keep it more for buying and selling and not for advertising any services like some other classified sites do, Anyway, Other than submitting to Google, Bing & Yahoo, Sitemaps & feeds etc..., What would be recommendations when you have no funds to promote.

I was thinking social media like Facebook & maybe Twitter?

Best Regards

phplduser, Jun 14, 2018 IP
  2. Johnuno11

Johnuno11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should do every type of marketing strategy there is. One thing for you would be to post on other forums. You should start listing your own stuff you'd really sell in your area. Targeting a specific location would seem to be easier as this would grow and add on to the building block.

Johnuno11, Jun 14, 2018 IP
  3. CorneliaAlan

CorneliaAlan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Promotion of any sites can be done through SEO. SEO includes On-page and Off-page Seo.

CorneliaAlan, Jul 2, 2018 IP
  4. Ian Murphy

Ian Murphy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to combine SEO and advertising, because they are good in using together and will bring you a good result.

Ian Murphy, Jul 3, 2018 IP