1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by LogoMaid.com, Feb 22, 2005.

Hi guys,

We launched a new site (www.logomaid.com) and I need to get some tips what to improve to get higher in google, yahoo etc.

We made sure we got the xhtml correct (it's 100 percent valid), we got the right document type, description, keywords. We'll be adding h tags as well. We're getting more partners / reciprocial links.

What else should we do?

Cheers,
    Jan

LogoMaid.com, Feb 22, 2005 IP
  2. TiGG

TiGG Peon

Best Answers:
    Join the Co-op for starters; then ofcourse make sure you read every SEO article you can find and sort out what you can tell to be valid :) Then considering blogging links to your main pages to get indexed faster.

TiGG, Feb 22, 2005 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    If the site is new try submitting to SE's of course. I like to use Addme's free submission cause it is quick and easy: http://tools.addme.com/servlet/s0new

For MSN, Yahoo, etc., I do manual submissions. You can find their links off their main pages. Also there are numerous directories you can submit to. Check out the Forums for links to tons of directory sites like ours: http://www.kingbloom.com

The coop is a good place to go as well as was mentioned. These are about the best FREE ways to get started. Beyond that there are numerous ways to promote your site if you have the bucks. Overture, Adwords, etc..

Best of luck. BTW, nice looking site!

Mia, Feb 22, 2005 IP