1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Site will need bloggers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MadGoat, Dec 20, 2006.

I am in the process of launching a transformers blog that will need authors.

with the upcoming launch of the new movie in July 2007 this site has the potential of making it very big within the next couple of months.

What I need is someone who's primary language is English with a vested interest in transformers and the upcoming movie.

The First Option is Revenue from the site will be split in one of 2 ways. Based on the authors willingness it can be either split with revenue from adsense and affiliate sales.

This number will be based on the number of articles posted( a month) divided by the number of contributers and not exceeding 50% of total revenue.

The second option is an adsense ad rotation. between me and my authors.

Since this site is new and hasn't been optimized yet, it will need some work to get it off.

This is a long term deal that will require 3-5 posts a week of original content.

My task is to get the site launched and optimized by the end of january, while contributing some articles and promoting it. Your task would be to start building up content and searching for images and videos.

I'm not sure if this will interest anyone but please drop me a PM if you would like to help or want to know more.

MadGoat, Dec 20, 2006 IP