1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New site to be review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by jointputer, Aug 2, 2018.

Hi I am new to blogging, and was hoping someone cud look at it. Are my category ankor text to long, or is it OK.
    https://wellbeingandhappiness.blog/

jointputer, Aug 2, 2018 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I took a glance at it.

Unreadable. Font too small. Gray text on white cannot be read.

What I do not understand is why you don't have your columns aligned. The blog box is located fine to the left, but ALL of the other boxes are aligned to the right UNDER the blog box. Why don't you have them side by side?

mmerlinn, Aug 2, 2018 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The category slugs are ok, I'd take out the word "and" but that's a personal preference.

The quality of the writing is poor. I don't know if this is a spinning problem or a translation problem but it reads clumsily.

upload_2018-8-3_16-26-47.png
    upload_2018-8-3_16-28-10.png

I wouldn't be promoting the fact that you have only 4 subscribers.

upload_2018-8-3_16-29-43.png

and I wouldn't be giving my contact details to a site that doesn't have an about us, doesn't link to social media, doesn't give phone or email addresses, and has privacy turned on. What are you hiding?
    upload_2018-8-3_16-32-9.png

I'd recommend you spend some time looking at other blogs on the same topics. Identify what they do well, what opportunities you have to be better. Look at the style of writing they use, the type of images that go with the articles. Right now there's nothing compelling me to bookmark the site and return to it.

sarahk, Aug 2, 2018 IP