1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Site-Easy to Get Index and Good Startup-Answer DP ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by hotelexpert, Feb 6, 2008.

Hello guys,

As you know, Every Day many new Web Pages are creating.

and Many webmasters are Facing Big Problem of their website's index cache problem.also some DP Members.

If you can Help Me so we can make some Very Good lists for new site's Query and solutions for where to start submission and sites List details So Our all the J/r and S/r Webmasters can get good start up in google.

First,

New Site User Question :- i've just set up my site with quality content With good design, Now what should I Do ?

Now where can i start the My New Website submission ?

What would be the Best Answer From DP :- Dir. submission, article submission, blogs, forums , social book marking , link building etc.. (We will put after suggested ansers from DP Experts)

New site user's Q :- Please can u suggest me Best Lists for my site submission and all the techniques so I can get easily index in search engines?

DP Answer :- Yes (Need to finalize lists)

So We need to make 1 Good lists and that will be final for new site submission So We will Not fact Any problem and all the webmaster can start site submission with proper way.

1. Please Suggest FREE and Qualiry 20 Website Directories
    2. Please Suggest FREE and Quality 20 Article Directories.
    3. Please Suggest Good 20 Social Book Marking sites
    4. Please Suggest Top and Very good 20 SEO Forums
    5. Please Suggest 20 Blog Submission Directories

But please One Request to all users, make sure, you can suggest all the sites name But not with www and also not with any anchor text. please put with like this "

(1)Yoursite.com
    (2)Mydomain.com

I Hope, We Need to understand DP's Value in this Traffic.

I Requested to DP's Senior and Junior memebers , Please put all the work in order and Suggest very good list for New site's Solutions in search Engines.

I hope, all the Experience Peoples will help to make this source.

Thanks
    Hotel Expert

hotelexpert, Feb 6, 2008 IP