1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

new site but can't generate good organic traffic

Discussion in 'Google' started by game over, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Your SEO is your content, your content is your SEO, they go hand in hand. I personally don't believe you can have the one without the other.
    You can have FANTASTIC content on your site, but without SEO no one's ever going to find you in the millions of sites already up!

Plus it takes time. Anything worth doing, is worth doing right! Patience and persistence. You have to be dedicated and in it for the long journey otherwise it is sooo easy to run out of steam because it only takes once click for someone to leave and say thank you and goodbye!.

You have no control over others, paid or organic traffic, but you definitely have control over yourself, your content and your SEO efforts.

Harvey Wolf, Apr 24, 2022 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's how I'd become the Authority Fan Site:
    1. Make sure I've completed all the technical seo factors
    2. Include Everything about the Actress (pics, DOB, current location, current husband/boyfriend, every Movie they've appeared in, Net Worth, Vacations, etc
    3. Follow the Actress on every Social Media outlet she has
    4. I'd setup News alerts for this Actress, to publish fresh/breaking content quickly
    5. Reachout to the Actress
    6. Include links to every Social Media account of her's for Trust/Authority signals
    7. Most traffic would probably come from Social Media, create content on Viral topics and create Social Media Profiles for my Fan site.
    * be careful of copyright images

kjh-08, Nov 24, 2022 IP
  3. game over

game over Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi [kjh-08] thanks for the reply
    when you say
    1. Make sure I've completed all the technical seo factors

what exactly are these technical SEO factors?

game over, Nov 24, 2022 IP
  4. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    kjh-08, Nov 24, 2022 IP
  5. bobs

bobs Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is not dead.. SEO takes its own time and it is continuous process. Global SEO is very difficult but local SEO is still do-able. Just follow top 10 pages in SERPS. If these pages can rank in SERPs then why can't your page?

bobs, Nov 29, 2022 IP
  6. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to name its technical issues like What is your page speed, If slow then why its slow, What is your image size, what is code vs contents ratio, 404, 400, 500 etc. page setup and many more things. In short its server related issues mean if your server is responding good then page speed will be fine, if you are using less and optimized CSS, JAVA code then site speed will be fine, if you are using optimize image (Size, resolution etc) mean your website are doing well. So these types of things is known as technical SEO factors.

seomanualsubmission, Nov 29, 2022 IP