1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New shareware tool homepage review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by dicksonwoo, Apr 26, 2013.

http://www.flactomp3converter.net/

Please give me suggestions, thanks :D

dicksonwoo, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  2. wren11

wren11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, In regards to http://www.flactomp3converter.net/

I had a quick look, everything looks good except for the home page, To many download now options, You Don't wanna look desperate! instead take the user to a page and show them detailed information about your software, Not a lot of people just inadvertently download software off the spot, Nice design though, Look's very well done, and the software from looking at the screenshot looks very professional!.

wren11, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  3. OneManCrew

OneManCrew Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Well I had a long look at your site and here are my thoughts about it.

Your site looks like a big mess when you log into it, in my opinion you need first to clean the mess.
    Most of the call to action sites I.E. click here to download now sites, they are clean and clear about what to do.

I would get rid of the black "metal" background where your pointers are, the pointers need to be clear since they are the ones that get the user to click the "Download Now" button.
    I would change the color of the "download now" button to green from red, study shows that people click more on green color buttons than any other color.
    Your link to screenshots doesn't work and it starts the software download.. Personally I would not lie to users and when I say "screenshot" and an image under it I'd put a screenshot, and while were on the screenshot issue, I would put at least 6 screenshots, users sure love to see what they are downloading before they do.

I have a few more, and I'll be glad to give you more thoughts after you will fix the issue I stated above.

Regards

OneManCrew, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  4. dicksonwoo

dicksonwoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much, I will modify some :D Welcome more suggestions :)

dicksonwoo, Apr 27, 2013 IP