1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Sex Niche - No Competition - Looking for Affiliates!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by theviralguy, Dec 10, 2009.

I just got approved for my Making Women Orgasm guide, this guide shows men how to get their woman to ejaculate(squirt). This is a hungry niche and millions of men want to learn this technique. I am the absolute first on Clickbank and there is absolutely no competition.

You get 75% Commission for each sale!

The ebook is priced at $27, so you will earn $20.25 (before clickbank cut).

Sales Page:
    Affiliate Page:
    Hoplink:
    xxxx = your cb username

The affiliate page does not have any tools yet but I will be adding banners and more shortly, just let me know what you would like to help you promote and I will make it happen! :)

There are no conversion stats yet because it was just approved today, Once I get some I will be sure to update you guys!

theviralguy, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow..........how the heck did you get clickbank to accept this?

I thought this might have been a bit too risky for them but I guess not............definately a niche subject!!

Good luck!

terryd, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  3. semutbiz

semutbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    hey this is really a good niche! but still wondering how clickbank accept this? lol

semutbiz, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  4. knight1

knight1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this is one of the few ebooks on CB about this niche, cool.... and u know guys would buy this kind of ebook,
    might jump on this soon since I'm going to be exploring this niche very soon. The affiliate programs in this niche
    pay a ton and sell even in a recession!!

knight1, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  5. theviralguy

theviralguy Peon

Best Answers:
    I had to change a few things around but clickbank eventually accepted it :)
    And I am the ONLY product in this niche on clickbank, there are a few other guides about orgasms on cb but none are directly targeted about making a woman "squirt".

6. labaik88

labaik88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey great product man . i have perfect target for this.. gonna set the campaign now and get ready to have the sales ;)

labaik88, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  7. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me the conversion rate?

Robert25, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  8. theviralguy

theviralguy Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got approved today so I haven't even made a sale yet, but I will be sure to post conversion rates once they come in :)

UPDATE: Just made the first sale in 6 hours from being approved on cb, I'll update you guys in the morning with screenshots.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  9. BW311

BW311 Peon

Best Answers:
    I never understood why so many advertisers have *bonus* products in their sales page that are almost the same product as the main offer. This doesn't make sense at all.

All the marketing gurus will tell you that having an irresistible bonus offer is key to driving a lot of sales.

If I were to stumble across this sales page as a visitor and there was something else as a bonus, like "how to gain 2 inches on your manhood" it would spark my interest a lot more than just another e-book thats saying it can teach you the same thing as the main offer but in different words.

Having 2 similar products on the same sales page would leave me to believe that the original offer isn't that great, which would make me very hesitant to purchase. Just my .02!

BW311, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  10. theviralguy

theviralguy Peon

Best Answers:
    I hear you there, I used to have 4 bonuses but clickbank made me take them down which makes no sense because I have another site that offers those 4 and they approved it? But anyways my other site IS a penis enlargement site, I am thinking of adding it as an upsell for a package of both, what do you think about that? Or do you think I would make more sales adding it as a FREE bonus?

theviralguy, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  11. theviralguy

theviralguy Peon

Best Answers:
    here are some conversion shots of the first 2 sales for you, a lot of affiliates are jumping on board so I will definitely have some more to show you soon :)

1 in 39
    and
    1 in 2
    some very nice ratios so far :D

[​IMG]

theviralguy, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  12. BW311

BW311 Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, the only way you can see which one works best is to test both scenarios (as I'm sure you already know).

Like you said, you could just give the customer the penis enlargement guide as a free bonus with purchase of the orgasm guide, which I think would increase your conversions a lot. Then have an additional upsell.

Or take a look at Fat Loss 4 Idiots... they have an option to upgrade the purchase before you buy right next to the original offer. So for example, you might want to have your orgasm guide listed for $27 with a link to purchase and then have an upgrade offer right next to the original offer with a +$17 For the penis enlargement guide as well for a total of $44 and a link to purchase. And come up with an additional upsell IF they purchase the upgrade on the main offer page. If they DONT purchase the upgrade on the main offer page, offer the upgrade again at a lower price WITH an additional upsell.

Then of course you could try the original offer all by itself with an upgrade page after they purchase the orgasm guide and maybe try to increase the price of the penis enlargement offer with this scenario (instead of $17, increase it to $37) ... in my experience these upsells usually convert around 25% of the time!

As you can tell, I love upselling the customer. Free monies!

Good luck!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
    BW311, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  13. theviralguy

theviralguy Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your thoughts, I am going to wait a week or so to get some conversions in and test how it does with upsell, or bonus and test a few different options. I love upselling as well just haven't implemented yet(it was always my plan).

theviralguy, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  14. semutbiz

semutbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    i guess i know who s the guy who have 25 hop counts hahahaha... but he was unlucky no one confirmed to buy

semutbiz, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  15. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am so curious to see the result of this amazing e-book. Will you update the sales details?

kittyluver, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  16. AffiliateSEO

AffiliateSEO Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's a good niche as well but damn, your sales page is blunt.

You need to find a good copywriter to make another sales page that is more technical/romantic instead of "squirting" and such haha. I think you actually have 2 kickass products here.

One for lowbrow then rewrite it for older people who are a little more uptight.

AffiliateSEO, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  17. xrcv

xrcv Peon

Best Answers:
    Isnt that a good thing? :)

xrcv, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  18. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed, I really want to see some more conversion stats :p

tibor28, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  19. theviralguy

theviralguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Will be updating the sales stats as they come in, only made a few sales so far as most of the affiliates are still working on their pages and waiting to get indexed etc.

Also I am going to be working on upgrading the sales page soon, I will keep you all updated!

theviralguy, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  20. rammbhat

rammbhat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Speaking of sex niches in general.. do they convert as good as we expect them to? yes they ARE a hot topic but are ppl buying stuff?

rammbhat, Dec 14, 2009 IP