1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling NEW service !!! i can organize logo contests for you (bitcoin/ethereum)

Discussion in 'Services' started by spy100, Jun 8, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    NEW service !!! i can organize logo contests for you

I will organize logo contests for you ( i will also check if designers copy others peoples work ...if i spot copycat i will report to you)

You give me via PM the details for logo you need :

1.Your email or telegram or whatsapp so i can send you samples designers posts in contest and files after winner is selected
    2.What is the Logo name you want to use
    3.If you have slogan let me know slogan text also
    4.What colors would you like designers to use or if they should use their imagination
    5.What symbol do you want for the logo or if they should use their imagination to create symbol
    6.Let me know prize you are willing to offer ,minimum prize should be 150 usd
    7.Contest duration ,minimum 1 day - maximum 10 days
    8.In what file format do you want the logo to be ? Example: .ai ,300dpi .psd or gimp

You will need to send the prize money to a btc or eth address i will give you...(i will hold it as escrow)
    After money sent to escrow and logo contest organization fee is sent i will start contest here in "designs contests" area for you and prove to designers that prize is in address i gave you

If you don't want to select a winner you will get your prize money minus eth gas/bitcoin fees also minus 10 usd logo contest organization fee

Logo contest winner gets prize money after you check if you got the files you want (example: 300dpi psd + ai + fonts or ai + fonts or 300dpi psd+fonts),once you confirm you got the files i will release payment to contest winner.

My fee is 10 usd payment before we start contest separate from prize address

spy100, Jun 8, 2020 IP
  2. Jimboy

Jimboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jimboy, Jun 8, 2020 IP
  3. spy100

spy100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can't afford me , contests i organize are for rich people ,not poor people :)

spy100, Jun 8, 2020 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And you're prepared to do all this work for a measly $10, rich people would pay much more than that..:rolleyes:
    Why should anyone trust you with their money, do you have a business licence, are you regulated by the FCA?
    I don't think you've thought this through.

malky66, Jun 8, 2020 IP
  5. spy100

spy100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am located in Bahrain ... sry to say this to you in Bahrain there is no need for business license...in America yes ...also in Bahrain there are no taxes on income ... even if i am european
    https://taxsummaries.pwc.com/bahrain/individual/taxes-on-personal-income
    Capital gains and income of residents or non-residents not paid in Bahrain are not subject to tax or social insurance rules in Bahrain.

It's about trust ... 0 negative feedbacks and i am a member of this forum from 2008

spy100, Jun 9, 2020 IP
  6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I couldn't care less where you are or how long you've been on the forum and I certainly wouldn't trust someone with the racist tendencies you've shown in your recent posts.
    You have built no trust here.

malky66, Jun 9, 2020 IP
    Jimboy likes this.
  7. spy100

spy100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

You are the racist , i just say i am European and proud of it...looks like you got a problem with european people ... commercial / trade war is not equal to race war ... by the way my country did not colonize any country so that "race card" trick does not work with me ...learn some history before accusing someone of racism

And users feedbacks was reset when dp added new theme if you did not know ...

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    spy100, Jun 9, 2020 IP
  8. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm from the UK, I have no problem with any race unlike you, your posts prove it so stop backtracking, you've obviously got issues you can't admit to.
    Yeah I do know, I also know it was over 7 years ago when the change happened, plenty of time to accrue feedback, obviously nobody has wanted to do business with you...can't say I blame them.

malky66, Jun 9, 2020 IP
  9. spy100

spy100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I think you should read before you write ,i will not respond to you any more ...

spy100, Jun 9, 2020 IP