1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Selling E-Books on Ebay.

Discussion in 'eBay' started by tmahoney94, Jan 6, 2011.

Hello I am new to this forum.
    I purchased 1000+ eBooks recently with resell rights to all of them.
    I wanted to make sure I can sell them as many times as I wanted without getting in trouble.

I know that you are technically not supposed to sell E-Books on eBay because you need a actual item to ship..But I just want to know for sure I can sell the books without getting introuble with the author.
    If you have any tips please let me know that would be great.
    Thanks
    -Tanner

tmahoney94, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  2. free2012

free2012 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi .. I have several times ebok sell on ebay and found no problems what's what. It's just that you must meet the requirements of ebay. you can see it on ebay about their new rules about how to sell digital products.

In my experience, I offer the ebook in the form of cd / dvd but not those who want a chance to close the product is sent via email.

some top seller is still selling digital products you try to notice how the way they sell digital products. and to follow:)

selling ebook is quite in demand. not the least of buyers who want only positive feedback. and the opportunity for sellers of digital products. it's just that it must be remembered that we have to give sense to the staff of ebay that we are not infringing copyright.

good luck ... maybe under my anyone has more experience and can explain in more detail

free2012, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great my friend free2012 has somewhat explained here with a quite interesting broken english.... lol !!!!
    Honey if you have purchased 1000+ ebooks with a re-sell rights, then you need not to be worried to re-sell them again. You can even sell them here on DP.

However if you have purchased these ebooks from some ebay auctions, then you might have to change the title and some content in the auctions where you are selling the same product. Because that might also conflict with your seller you has already sold you the ebooks.

China_girl, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  4. auctionsifu

auctionsifu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi:

Shireen here :)

Yes, you can sell ebooks on ebay.

Make sure you check the license (master resell rights, resell rights or plr)

You need to deliver your ebook in a CD or DVD depend on file size.

Hope it helps :)

auctionsifu, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  5. donsworldwide

donsworldwide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ebooks on ebay must be on CD and shipped to the customer although you will see some people trying to sell a link and then offer a higher price for on Cd so buyer beware which is actually against ebays policy but I have seen a lot of them slip through the cracks. Also keep in mind that there are alot of people selling e-books on ebay at ridiculiously low prices.

donsworldwide, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  6. jmbinfo

jmbinfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'll have to make a CD/DVD or Printable version. What I do is list it as "printed version" with small shipping cost. Then, after they buy I just tell them I can refund their shipping if they want me to just email it to them.

jmbinfo, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  7. eutrade2003`

eutrade2003` Peon

Best Answers:
    Lots of eBay business information - Package #13 - umpack.com/individual.html

eutrade2003`, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  8. jmbinfo

jmbinfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    jmbinfo, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  9. morg2k2

morg2k2 Peon

Best Answers:
    you have to comply with the ebay rules about selling e-books? basically you need to sell them in a DVD or CD so they can be shipped. But read with caution the Ebay rule about this subject.

regards,

morg2k2, Nov 4, 2011 IP