1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Referral for Adwords Produce

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Mong, Apr 4, 2006.

To enable you to further monetize your site, we've added a new product to our referrals feature -- Google AdWords! Help your users discover the power of AdWords advertising to connect them with buyers for their products. You'll earn $20 when an advertiser you refer spends at least $100 within 90 days of signing up. For instructions on adding a referral button to your site, and answers to other common questions about referrals, visit the Referrals section of our Help Center.

Is it not more productive than adsense referral ? :p

Mong, Apr 4, 2006 IP
  2. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    Here is the thing....

They have been handing out 50-200$ coupons for adwords like candy at every show I have ever been to... also google analytics was a great reason to signup...

Now they are out of tricks and want you to work for them... for CHEAP.

Much like the firefox referals... if you are a fan of Google and you want to promote them then cool... but its not like its a good affiliate program money wise.

I really wonder what some of the marketing people at google are thinking... course its working with adsense and firefox I guess. You see those referals everywhere....

Shoemoney, Apr 5, 2006 IP
  3. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    Very true. The requirements someone has to meet for you to earn $20 are pretty substantial in comparison to other affiliate programs. I promote affiliate programs where I earn more than that for someone simply filling out a lead form...they don't have to sign up for anything or spend $XXX within a certain timeframe.

I would be all over this if they payout was in the $75 range.

GuyFromChicago, Apr 5, 2006 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nice... now if they would just start having text links available for their product referrals. :)

digitalpoint, Apr 5, 2006 IP