1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Real Estate Site - New Career Branch

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by QiSoftware, Apr 13, 2022.

I recently qualified to apply for my Maryland Real Estate Salespersons License. I designed a real estate site, however, have yet to find a broker. I am interested in understanding whether you think clients (home buyers & sellers) will feel comfortable with the site I have chosen to implement. The data insofar as listings are real however not my listings. I used my photos and actual listings in my area to show how the site might look once I get my license. Your feedback on my new site would be helpful and appreciated. Site: realty.reginathomas.studio.

I have set up the social media links (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) however have not done much in this area, in case you click on the links. I am more interested in your opinion on the design and flow of the site itself.

Q...

QiSoftware, Apr 13, 2022 IP
  2. laci272

laci272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi. A bit late, but this is my 2 cents:
    - It's a bit confusing that you can't click on the images, get rid of the camera icon bellow, and make the images clickable. (on the front page). The rest looks good on mobile and ok on desktop.
    You have to add more properties. You have more search criteria than properties. I would remove the search feature and there is content to search for.

laci272, Jul 3, 2022 IP
  3. johnwinchester345

johnwinchester345 Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you think how much time I need for creating a website like this https://korter.ge/en/
    I mean time for coding, developers contribution and picture creating
    Are 6 months enough?

johnwinchester345, Jul 13, 2022 IP