1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New published site - What are your first impressions?

Discussion in 'Design' started by shareurlinks, May 17, 2019.

Hiya,

Ive just went live with a new site, just wondered what you first impressions are when you visit and as you navigate through the pages?

Content wise, I haven't got much, but just after your first impressions.

ebusinesssuccesscoach.com

Thanks in advance
    John

shareurlinks, May 17, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There's not much to comment on yet, since you do not have sufficient content. Good, quality content is what you need at the moment. Everything else will work out later as you go.

qwikad.com, May 17, 2019 IP
  3. omgirl

omgirl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The layout of this website is great however, the social media icons on the side of the website is a nuisance even if there is an option to to close out of it. It would be aesthetically more pleasing if all social media was at the bottom of the website instead.

omgirl, Dec 18, 2019 IP
  4. TagYourLeads

TagYourLeads Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey, your side speed is too low for me.

TagYourLeads, Dec 18, 2019 IP
  5. Saputnik

Saputnik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Design is nice, content easy to read; I agree with omgirl that social media icons somewhat hurt the eyes, and top or bottom of the page would be better location.

However, what I don't like is domain name itself; "e" followed by three keywords, total of 21 letters, triple "s" in the middle, then double "c", double "s" followed by "s", it is difficult to read, remember and type; you may share links, but if you want to speak about your site, people will have tough time to remember it. Since you just started, I would recommend to invest in a better name, better now than later.

Saputnik, Dec 19, 2019 IP
  6. scu8a

scu8a Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's clean, easy to read and navigate, and loads quickly. In terms of color scheme, I'd experiment a bit by using different color schemes. When a visitor views a page, it's important that their immediate impression is positive. Usability-wise, it comes across as good. I would add a few photos to convey your message. I gotta run. hope this helps!

scu8a, Dec 22, 2019 IP
  7. raj p

raj p Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like it very clean and good choice of color scheme. The fonts are very readable and fits with the theme. Good luck my friend.

raj p, Dec 22, 2019 IP
  8. HarryPAO

HarryPAO Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, good luck with your endeavour!

Personally I would do away with the left social share sidebar. (It becomes very messy when you try to visit from iOS Safari).
    Also, loads kinda slow for me.

The homepage feels kinda empty and non impactful, lot's of text but low readability since its not mixed with images (only some monochrome icons).
    Also, I see you have two different styles for forms:
    The contact us page features white on white fields with a border , but the newsletter features grey textboxes (with in-box labels) in a centered form. I believe the newsletter form will not convert well (don't try to have grey textboxes, they give the impression that they are disabled).

I would also appreciate a footer in the design.

Finally, maybe change the about US to about me since you are the sole success coach?

Hope I was of help,
    Best of luck!

HarryPAO, Feb 24, 2020 IP
  9. Andrii Ozemko

Andrii Ozemko Member

Best Answers:
    I like its simple design and colors. Some suggestions from my side.
    1. domain name is hardly readable.
    2. social buttons can overlap content if you start changing browser window size.
    3. maybe that would be a good idea to remove a black line on the top. I can not understand why it is here.
    4. crawled the website with my tool Smart SEO Auditor https://smart-seo-tool.com/. Some duplicates where found, and some other small issues. At this moment only 40 pages on the site, so, you can download and crawl for free.
    In general, I like this site!

Andrii Ozemko, Feb 25, 2020 IP