1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New project - permanent links on high-quality websites

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tattoos, Sep 27, 2010.

1. all1nfo

all1nfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i cant find any info about when will i get paid?
    when will the money could be withdraw?

all1nfo, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  2. shelby67

shelby67 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for review, getgoodlink is good. I prepare for long project to join with getgoodlink as a seller, hihi

shelby67, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  3. gagansinghal

gagansinghal Banned

Best Answers:
    Anybody in India got any payment by GGL through paypal.

gagansinghal, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  4. gagansinghal

gagansinghal Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I withdraw money on Monday from getgoodlink but I don't got any payment till now. So please let me know how much time then will take to send money.

Thanks,
    Gagan

gagansinghal, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  5. moffey

moffey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi tatto, can you give me ebook how to earn lot of money at getgoodlinks? please

moffey, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  6. T-34

T-34 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can find the info in our FAQ section http://getgoodlinks.net/faq.php?faq_id=73:

What terms apply to money withdrawal from Getgoodlinks system?

First and foremost, webmasters can only withdraw funds upon the expiration of the 3-month limit. Their websites have to contain all the reviews ordered by the optimizers.

The minimum amount of money that can be withdrawn is 4 USD. Withdrawals are made only on these business days (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).

In rare cases withdrawals can be made on other days without notification.

Obviously, you request was created after the payments were sent to sellers on Monday. So the request will be processed today.

T-34, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  7. allenova

allenova Peon

Best Answers:
    What can I say? Honestly, I tried a few popular similar services which are selling content and links from blogs. I was very disappointed by their quality: too much junk blogs. After that I was happy to find out that the project, which I know well from Runet, is also available in the foreign segment.

allenova, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  8. ryanjm

ryanjm Peon

Best Answers:
    Dang, signed up and was hoping this was a permanent home page contextual link, like a small note on the sidebar. But I see this is basically a blogpost service with an intermediary instead of dealing with the blog owner directly. Would be really nice if you sold the permanent sidebar option so that we can get the PR permanently and not go into an inner PR 0 page after a few days.

ryanjm, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  9. tattoos

tattoos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think you may have misunderstood how it works, its not a blog posting service.
    Links go onto an existing, indexed page that already has PR. Most of the sites have multiple PR choices, obviously because different pages on the site will have different PR. You can use the drop down menu to see what other PR's are available on each site.
    The price will automatically change to reflect the PR change.
    Again, just to clarify. the link stays on the page it is put on.

Hope that helps.

tattoos, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  10. ryanjm

ryanjm Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, maybe I am misunderstanding. Let me clarify: When doing a search for available blogs, there is a column titled "placement duration." If these links were permanently on the home page, why would there even be a column titled "placement duration?" And the duration is generally a few days. This is easily verified by looking at the blogs that are up for sale. They all put up a blog post which stays on the home page for a few days, then gets archived onto one of the inner pages of the blog which is a PR0 page. I'm not talking about the PR of the domain, I'm talking the PR of the page. A blog can only hold so many posts before it has to archive them to inner pages of the blog, which are PR0 pages.

That, to me, is the definition of a blog posting service. A permanent PR3 link on the home page of a blog would be very valuable. A blog post that stays on the PR3 homepage for a few days and then gets archived onto inner PR0 pages, is more of a complex question of value versus networks that allow hundreds of these type of posts per month for a set fee.

But, of course, if I'm wrong about how I'm describing the service then please let me know. Thanks.

ryanjm, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  11. allenova

allenova Peon

Best Answers:
    2ryanjm
    I think you don't understand for what this service exists. GGL give you opportunity to buy dofollow links forever (3-month guarantee of refund) from posts in blogs. So for cheep price you can buy a lot of links, and get higher in the SERP. Also you shouldn't pay to a copyrighter to write an article, the bloggers do everything themselves (or write an note, or publish your link in the existing one article, it depends on what you want). It's very comfortable. Also GGL guaranty that the article with your link will be indexed. If you want a specific page rank, you can write about it in your campaign description, so webmaster can offer you to place your link in an old article page, that already was indexed and has some page rank, but they shouldn't do it according to GGL rules.

Or do you think that you can buy dofollow links forever on a homepage pr3-7 just for 2-25 dollars? Don't say me that you are serious. Monthly price for such opportunity is higher even in blogs.

I think, that before use any service you should read the FAQ: getgoodlinks.net/faq.php

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
    allenova, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  12. tattoos

tattoos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that confused me as well. I think its just a bad phrase and is meant to mean, "The duration of time before the link is placed". It should be something like "Placement within" or "Link placed within" x days, or something similar... Maybe they could look at changing it.

Cheers
    James

tattoos, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  13. allenova

allenova Peon

Best Answers:
    2tattoos
    Yeah, you are right, it's "the duration of time before the link is placed".

allenova, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  14. ryanjm

ryanjm Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I understand what it is now. It was just confusing from T-34's description he was talking a lot about 'permanent' and choosing the PR of the page you want. It's permanently on the blog, but not permanently on the PR'd page. As a comparison, you could submit 1,000 articles to article directories that have PR of 1-6. Or you could write 100 buildmyrank posts on PR1-5 blogs and pay a flat fee that works out to $.60/post if you wrote 100 (takes like 5 min per post). Plus, to answer your question, I do have a source of permanent homepage blog links for under $5/link :) but I was hoping I could maybe find relevant blogs with this service. But it's not what I thought it was, since the blogpost rate here is roughly what I pay for a permanent blogroll link.

ryanjm, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  15. allenova

allenova Peon

Best Answers:
    So do I, and not only blogs, but it's not pr3 higher pages, let's be honest. Also I prefer to buy content links in articles, then homepage links. Blog posting it's not something that you can compare with static articles but it also works and I think it should form part of seo campaign.

allenova, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  16. onlineimexpert

onlineimexpert Banned

Best Answers:
    How come their main site has low backlinks and PR0, if they were good they will do it for their main site first

onlineimexpert, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  17. gagansinghal

gagansinghal Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I added my websites in GGL before many days ago but no any status yet. How much time they will take for approval?

gagansinghal, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  18. russian001

russian001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google likes contextual links, it's true. And GetGoodLinks gives you an opportunity to get such links. All links are placed in content. Not in blogrolls and other spamed-sidebars.

Placement duration means time which a webmaster needs to place an optimizer's link. So if it's 1 day, it means that website's owner usually places links within 1 day.

Thank you for suggestion, James. We will think about it and make it more clear.

Hi, we are sorry for the delay. There are many new websites in the systems, but all of them will be checked soon enough.

russian001, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  19. russian001

russian001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear friends!

Today we launched a new design for GetGoodLinks. We made our best to make an interface more understandable and clear. You can make sure of it right now. We will be glad to answer all of your questions and to listen up your suggestions. Hope you enjoy it!

Thank you.

russian001, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  20. putradi

putradi Active Member

Best Answers:
    My site hasn't approved for more than 5 days, is this normal?

putradi, Mar 19, 2011 IP