1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New project - permanent links on high-quality websites

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tattoos, Sep 27, 2010.

1. remshad

remshad Active Member

Best Answers:
    where i can make a try ? i dont find any site link to register in this program

remshad, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  2. T-34

T-34 Peon

Best Answers:
    This rule helps to protect buyers' interests. We guarantee that links won't be deleted for 3 months. Should it happen we return money for disappeared links. There is also 1-year paid warranty. But as for those 3 months we must make sure that a webmaster will honestly work without deleting any links. That's why there is such 3-month non-withdraw buyer-protection period.

T-34, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  3. dimz

dimz Peon

Best Answers:
    Will give this service a try. Thanks for the info.

dimz, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  4. john333

john333 Peon

Best Answers:
    After place BID for seller, still rusian language..

john333, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  5. hospitaleracha

hospitaleracha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Selling links is an excellent way to get your site de-indexed in Google, unless they are set to be nofollow, but I highly doubt that anybody would buy those. Buying links is less risky, unless you tell people that 'Hey, all links pointing to xyz-site' I bought from this company, SY

hospitaleracha, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  6. T-34

T-34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Please, send a message to our support team, so they could solve the problem.

Almost all websites in any competitive area get such links.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
    T-34, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  7. gusgusyehia

gusgusyehia Peon

Best Answers:
    I have 2 or 3 pages in innerpage which is having Pagerank, but your system cannot detect it, it said that my site didnt have any innerpage rank.. will you check the pagerank checker in your system..
    i like your site even for me as a link seller its cheap.. compare to others.. lol

gusgusyehia, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  8. wavefront

wavefront Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, I'm kinda confused... I've only gotten 16 offers in the past week or so,... and they're all like... the digitalpoint style dropped domains with PR... you know... 0 SEMRush, near 0 or 0 indexed pages, near 0 backlinks, and the owner says like... "hey mate check out my technology site texashorsedoctors.com" and there are posts about insurance and watches.

I thought I was going to be getting much higher quality when i signed up.. I'm thinking about asking for a refund of my deposit..

wavefront, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  9. T-34

T-34 Peon

Best Answers:
    We always try to choose only the best websites and if some of them are not as good as you want, you can report them. You can also use websites search to send proposals yourself. And you can withdraw funds at any moment. If you need any advice feel free to PM me.

gusgusyehia, please, click 'Technical support' link to describe your problem, so we could solve it.

T-34, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  10. gusgusyehia

gusgusyehia Peon

Best Answers:
    @ T-34,
    Ok I will

@wavefront,
    you should try my site registered in getgoodlinks.net... lol

gusgusyehia, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  11. gagansinghal

gagansinghal Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi All DP Members,

I am not able to withdraw money in my paypal account from GetGoodLinks.net so please suggest me.

Thanks,
    Gagan

gagansinghal, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  12. hospitaleracha

hospitaleracha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is somebody here actually having a positive experience with this service? So far it sounds like there are a lot of problems and not a lot of positive feedback. SY

hospitaleracha, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  13. T-34

T-34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good news, we have added a video:

[video=youtube;KkvWLdlF5Yk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkvWLdlF5Yk[/video]

If you are a seller, there is 3-month non-withdraw period to guarantee that the links won't be deleted. To withdraw you money yo should click Payments -> Withdraw money

hospitaleracha, the service was started not so long ago, that's why there can be a few bugs that are fixed quickly. At this moment we have a number of buyers and sellers who successfully use Getgoodlinks. Just ask your questions, test the service and I believe you will like it.

T-34, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  14. tattoos

tattoos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, what a great video and voice over. congrats.
    I wonder if a step by step guide, or tutorial type video would help the people who are having trouble working out what to do!?

Cheers
    James

tattoos, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  15. T-34

T-34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure, James! We understand value of such video tutorials and are going to add them to make the service easier to use ;)

T-34, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  16. toruan

toruan Member

Best Answers:
    i try to change my paypal id , but can't , how to change my paypal id ?
    thx

toruan, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  17. russian001

russian001 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no PayPal id, only PayPal e-mail exists. To change it you need to click on the "Edit" button on the right of your current PayPal e-mail.

russian001, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  18. pkennedy5

pkennedy5 Peon

Best Answers:
    There should be a way to easily see proposals that didn't go through. You have a page that looks dedicated to this (reviews), but it doesn't include it. I found it by mistake by clicking on money spent. Otherwise I have no idea if anything was submitted there before or not.

Also, perhaps on the search pages, put whether you've bought a link from that company, proposed one, or if they've sent you a bid request?

Finally, submitting a message for feedback was just luck! I had gone to my messages page, and couldn't figure out how to write a message. Finally I noticed I couldn't see the footer and moved down the page to see a link back here. It should be a bit more prominent. Perhaps under the message types, put a note about feedback going here.

"Reviews" tab isn't exactly descriptive, and probably should be the main tab as it shows an overview of everything being done, progress, paid, etc.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
    pkennedy5, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  19. russian001

russian001 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you make a proposal to a website or get a bid from a webmaster, you won't be able to find that website by searching any more. A seller can place only one link with specified keyword on his site in terms of one campaign. So there is no need to create a page dedicated to declined proposals, because you won't see such declined websites any more.

The button to the support is always placed in footer however we will think something about it.

We also think that the page called "My campaings" should be the first one. Because it represents essentials of your work in the system - your campaigns.

russian001, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  20. T-34

T-34 Peon

Best Answers:
    We'll make it more noticeable tomorrow, thanks...

T-34, Dec 15, 2010 IP