1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New project for me!

Discussion in 'Databases' started by Notting, Feb 7, 2007.

Hi guys,

I am about to start a project using SQL to create a database for a module in my degree. This is a new territory for me and should be interesting but may be quite difficult. I want to build a number of contacts as I go through this project and come across difficulties so expect a few queries from me soon (no pun intended at first, but upon rereading decided to leave it in, but only with this note attached).

Anyway, i am looking forward to this project and will update you guys on my progress as i work through it.

Cheers
    Notting

Notting, Feb 7, 2007 IP
  2. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'm in the midst of a large amount of database classes myself! :p Feel free to contact me if you have a question - I might be able to help. :)

The Stealthy One, Feb 7, 2007 IP
  3. dct

dct Finder of cool gadgets

Best Answers:
    Good luck, I find once you get your head thinking in an SQL kind of way most problems are fairly easy, though it is pretty different to normal coding. If you need any urgent help drop me a PM.

dct, Feb 7, 2007 IP
  4. Notting

Notting Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys, i'll stay in contact

Notting

Notting, Feb 7, 2007 IP