1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Product Website Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Jason King, Jun 17, 2021.

Hi everyone,

Relatively new website. Could I please get some feedback on the website. If you're a crypto enthusiast would love to also hear from you regarding the product.

https://fifit.com.au/

Thank you

Jason King, Jun 17, 2021 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Loads painfully slow (1 minute plus here), mostly due to scripted junk for Christmas only knows what. The white on cyan and cyan on white text might as well be invisible and is far below accessibility minimums. You've got too much pixel metric fonts telling users with accessibility needs to go plow themselves, your heading orders are gibberish nonsense utterly screwing over landings for non-mouse and/or non-touch navigation, and the layout reeks badly of "hey look, it's every turdpress site ever!"

Five megabytes in 54 separate files just for the home page is an epic /FAIL/ at web development, particularly when it's vomiting up 210k of markup for 3.2k of plaintext and three content images, not even 12k of HTML's flipping job. Just as there's little on that page to warrant the presence of more than 16k of JavaScript in one file where this is crapping out a megabyte in 15 files, nor is there much reason for the utterly absurd 1.32 MEBABYTES of CSS spread out over 11 files when a website like this has ZERO excuse for more than 48k of CSS in one file per media target. (such as screen, print, etc).

Peeking under the bonnet at the code, well... it's everything I've come to expect from Turdpress and explains why the end result is such a disaster of how NOT to build websites.

"For people who know nothing about websites, BY people who know nothing about websites" is not a recipe for success.

Throw it out and start over. There is very little I would salvage from that in terms of coding or design. It is built upon a trifecta of /FAIL/, reeking of having been drawn up by an artist under the delusion they know what design is, coded by someone who's entire skillset amounts to nothing more than how to hit control-C and control-V, and shoehorned into an off the shelf answer that fits about as good as a size 5 pump on a cow's size 18 hoof.

deathshadow, Jun 27, 2021 IP
  3. FrogeHost

FrogeHost Member

Best Answers:
    Slow for me too. And sorry but it looks like your generic WordPress site that wasn't given much thought because, well, it is.

FrogeHost, Jul 2, 2021 IP