1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEW PRODUCT: Pre Launch 7 Day Warning. Get your Campaigns Setup Today for Launch!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Stu Lee

Stu Lee Member

Best Answers:
    Got my first sale!! Only took me 8 hours :)

Stu Lee, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  2. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    good luck with this one pete. good to see you got it running in the end.

mill123, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  3. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

Well Done Stu Lee I am just up and I seen then sale well done. 1:25 hops looks very good. Everyone that has requested a review copy I will send it out to you asap. If I have missed anyone let me know.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  4. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

Just a quick update and some valuable ppc info. the first 12 hours went well we got a couple of sale from very limited hops. The total hops were about 100 and the 2 sales came from 2 hops and 31 hops. I have noticed a couple of you are doing ppc. If you want to get a higher quality score don't direct link to the product page. Register a .info domain with go daddy it costs you 99c and with go daddy redirect that domain name WITH MASKING to the product page. This means in your PPC campaigns you can use that domain name as the display url and the destination page and that will automatically redirect to the product page. However this way you will get a higher quality score and be assured cheaper clicks.

If anyone else needs any other help let me know.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  5. Stu Lee

Stu Lee Member

Best Answers:
    Done and Done. Thank you for the tip....

Now its time for me to start pumping out some articles

Stu Lee, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  6. amit_at_digitalpoint

amit_at_digitalpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have also used the redirection option, now waiting for some conversions.

amit_at_digitalpoint, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  7. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is everyone serious? The sales pitch is OK, but the way you aligned the text is horrible. The design looks like trash. I am really not here to flame, but this is outrages. We are living in the 20 age century and you come up with a design like this? If I would visit your site I would click it away as soon as possible.

I replied to this product before, and you stated that people voted for a black background? who are these people? what choices did you gave them to vote for a black background?

You can do so much more with the look, and you seem to be satisfied with this horrible design. You build a name up by doing your journal but this is Ridiculous!

koahost, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  8. petehols

Best Answers:
    @Koahost Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am split testing a few things with the site but will see what happens. i have always said I will be tweaking the sales page until conversion increase as well. I personally like the black design but we will see how it goes.

Thanks

Pete

9. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    Hahaha, if you spent as much time promoting the actual product as you did promoting it to affiliates you'd be a millionaire by now.

And sadly I'm going to have to agree with the last poster, the sales page could use some work. The fonts, capitalization, and grammar don't look very professional to me. It has potential though.

awl03c, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  10. Forkypie

Forkypie Peon

Best Answers:
    Pete, adwords requires me to submit my pharmacy id because the keywords are medical-related. How do I get around this?

Forkypie, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  11. petehols

Best Answers:
    @forkypie when they ask you to submit your pharmacy id it should tell you what keywords it relates too. just delet those keywords and theat should enable you to proceed. Can you tell me what keywords come up?

Thanks

Pete

12. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Let's hope it's not a refund. I can imagine how the product looks like after scanning the whole sales pitch. Dozen of grammar mistakes and not only but it's completely out of the equation.

It's like some 5th grader wrote it and I suppose the product is pretty much the same.

evelinawilliams007, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  13. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

Just to let you know. I am currently split testing another landing page as there is obviously some query on the quality of the original landing page. However, there are a few sales from the original landing page. Maybe the new landing page can increase conversions. I will let you know.

There was another sale from another affiliate conversions seem to be holding at 1:30 which I am very please with. After testing I think I will give you the option of which landing page you want to use until then keep sending the traffic as it seems to be going well.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  14. Forkypie

Forkypie Peon

Best Answers:
    Is anyone having any luck with this using PPC?

I set up a .com domain and direct PPC traffic to my domain which then redirects to my hop page. So far I've got 86 hops, 2 order impression forms and 0 sales.

Not all the hops are from PPC though. I have some free traffic as well, but the bulk is still from PPC.

Forkypie, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  15. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    far too early to tell there mate. see if you can get 100+ hops a day and see how you go.

mill123, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  16. Stu Lee

Stu Lee Member

Best Answers:
    So I purchased a domain and did the redirect with the masking as recommended by you Pete, and now they disapproved my ad and wont approve it saying that the display URL and actual URL are different.

I emailed them telling them that this is not the case, but they somehow figured out that I am using a affiliate URL. This never happened to me before... im now stuck

Dont kno what to do now?? anyone have any ideas...

Stu Lee, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  17. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a tip: don't redirect, Presell! In all my test, over the years nothing has converted better then a presell/review, VS direct linking.

Faclez, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  18. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    just change the display URL to the domain that people will end up on after they are redirected by you. not the domain that you use to redirect.

mill123, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  19. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    They might just be redirecting instead of using Iframe???

Faclez, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  20. petehols

Best Answers:
    @everyone the page is currently being redesigned and the copy redone as well. I am going for a nice clean simple design and the copy I have already done. This will be tested over the next day or to and if conversion improve will be implemented. I should have done this all myself right from the start but to be honest I had no time to do this so I outsource which in hindsight was the wrong thing to do.

I have made time entirely for this project and my 100% focuss will be on this until I am happy with conversions. The gravity for the product is just below 3 and there is definate traffic out there looking for a solution. Once this new copy and design goes live I think the conversions will increase dramatically. The old copy has made sales which proves there is market for this product.

I will keep you all informed with the progress and also the testing of the new design and copy.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 14, 2009 IP