1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEW PRODUCT: Pre Launch 7 Day Warning. Get your Campaigns Setup Today for Launch!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Sep 30, 2009.

Promote this Product and Start Making some money on Clickbank 75% Commission PRE LAUNCH WARNING!

A lot of you will know me from my other Clickbank Journal. I have now taken the leap into Vendorhood If you would like to call it that. I have been working on a few products of my own and I am now ready to launch my First Product.

The Product is as Follows -

Product:- Dandruff Remedies , Itchy Scalp Treatment

Commission:- 75% of $27

Description:- This Product goes in depth about how you can cure Dandruff with all the home remedies you can think of.

This market converts well. I have made a quite a few sales in this field, However I think that the other products in the marketplace could have been better that is why I am releasing this product now.

Release Date:- Thursday 8th October 9am EST

This is a great opportunity to get your campaigns ready for release. Set up your sites, start getting your list build up ready for the release and then send them to the product on release day. This is a great way to get some sales on the first day.

This is a very hungry market with people turning to the internet to find information n how to help with dandruff. Over 60% of the population suffers from dandruff at one point in their life.

There is a huge amount of long tail keywords with huge monthly searches and very little competition.

The affiliates section will give you everything you need from keyword, banners, PLR articles and if you want I will also include landing pages, you will also get lots of info on how to promote this product with article marketing and other bum marketing methods. PPC is relatively cheap and there is a huge amount of keywords still at the $0.06 per click.

So get your campaigns setup now as there is only 7 days left. If you have any questions or would like anything else for the affiliates section let me know.

Thanks

Pete
    SEMrush

petehols, Sep 30, 2009 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Legendary11

Legendary11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Damn didint want competiton in this niche in the form of announcement >.> now ill have to work to get ranked for release lol

Legendary11, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  3. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen several of these products and was wondering why someone would use this rather than just buying a bottle of head-n-shoulders? Is this for really severe cases or something? Not trying to be rude just curious.

awl03c, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  4. Legendary11

Best Answers:
    Well if you read my dandruff site.... like id give out that information lol then youd find out that dandruff is not jsut one thing it actually covers about 8 diffrent issues and only about 3 of those a shampoo can deal with. In fact some shampoos that seek to cure actually contain ingrediants that do more harm then godo in the long term and only work in the short term as it actualy makes it worse over time... blar balr blar <insert further text here to give you advertising ammo when competting against me>... and thats why its a good niche :D

I beg you not to enter the niche lol more room for me :D
    -looks a sig

Scar solutions my next site after petes to advertise, will be requesting a review sooooon :)

Legendary11, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  5. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @legendary11 you beat me to it. There is a lot of the medicated shampoos on the market do not work and some that do make your hair smell terrible. THis causes a lot of embarrasment for people as they don't want to walk around with a smelly head. THere is an abundance of people on the internet looking for natural treatments. If you want to make some money then just have a look at what is being searched for and start putting your list together for launch day.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  6. ladyred129

ladyred129 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am curious why you share on this pre-launch niche?

ladyred129, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  7. petehols

Best Answers:
    @ladyred I am giving you some time to set up your campaigns, get your articles written, get subscribers to a list basically giving you pre notice so you have everything in place for when the product is launched which allows you to have a head start rather than promote it just from launch day this way you have a chance to make sales the day the product is launched.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  8. Legendary11

Best Answers:
    Its also an excellent way for a vendor to make sure he gets plenty of affiliates and quickly in order to gain gravity quick and make more sales :D... trick used by many of the major "gurus" of marketing although i take everything they say with a pile of salt.

Legendary11, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  9. ladyred129

ladyred129 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahh so it's Pete's product...

ladyred129, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  10. petehols

Best Answers:
    @Legendary I hope you are not putting me in the pile with "Major Gurus" as I do not believe I am and I do not want to be. I think I should start a new phrase instead of "Guru" something that says totally open! mmm will have to think about that.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  11. Legendary11

Best Answers:
    Lol trust me to me you come at power user level :p Was just explaining where the technique of preselling your product to affiliates.

The day you become a guru is when you have a site like clickbank that you own and make stupid profits from... even then id need a good few well respected marketing books tpo be convinced :)

Legendary11, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  12. ExtremeDesigns

ExtremeDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    This sounds awesome Pete. I will start writing some articles!

Do you recommend direct linking or landing pages for ezine author box links? Will you have any landing page templates or any other affiliate tools we can use?

Also, any other suggestions for promoting besides articles? :D

ExtremeDesigns, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  13. petehols

Best Answers:
    @ExtremeDesigns Thanks I would recommend a landing page. You can create your own just now But Just before the product is launched I will provide you all with landing pages in the affiliates section. You will just need to download and then upload to your site. It is best to put your own spin on the landing page about the product.

There will also be a number of resources on the affiliates section about other ways to drive traffic to this product. If you are wanting to get a list together put up a squeeze page and start driving traffic to it with your articles, blog posts, forum posts, squidoo, hubpages to name just a few. I will keep you all updated on the progress of this launch as we go. In the next few days I will also send you all the link to the affiliates section which will also have an autoresponder email course that you can just plug into aweber or whatever autoresponder you use.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  14. pangolin123

pangolin123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete, Interested to promote your product. But like all the products i promote, i wants to know the quality of the product you are selling..Also, How many pages are there in the e-book ?

pangolin123, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  15. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Pangolin123

I understand you need to know what the quality is like because that will inevitably be what results in sales and refunds. The book is of high quality at the moment there is 31 pages I wasn't happy with that and there is more pages if remedies getting added to the book as we speak this will all be finished tomorrow. So I can give you a final page count then. I guarantee this book will help people as there is an abundance of remedies in it that will work. The book also gives you an insight into dandruff causes and also quite a few other tips over and above the remedies that will help get rid of dandruff.

Hope this helps if you need anything else let me know.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  16. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    I dunno if you mentioned this but can we get a review copy? I sense a lot of people coming on to support you with this to help themselves as well as help you to your goal. It's a beautiful thing, isn't it?

rbf738, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  17. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd like to grab a review copy as well if they'll be available. Please and thank you. =)

brada7x, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  18. petehols

Best Answers:
    No worries once everything is complete I will send you a review copy. I have track on here of who requested one and will send them out.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  19. majkazuki

majkazuki Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Pete,

Been reading your journal for months now. Great work.

I'd love to get a review copy to see if I want in on this myself.

Glad to see your hard work is paying off.

majkazuki, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  20. petehols

Best Answers:
    @majkazuki thanks for your comments I have put you on the list for a review copy will send it out soon.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 2, 2009 IP