1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Product Launch Untapped Niche -75% commission of $49.95 Get Rid Tattoo

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jaykou, Nov 6, 2010.

Hi DPers,

I'm happy to announce a hot new product launch in an untapped niche at Clickbank

Get Rid Tattoo Naturally

About 50 percent of people who get tattoos eventually regret and look for a tattoo removal treatment (American Society of Dermatological Surgery –2002).

The available tattoo removal methods such as excision, dermabrasion, salabrasion and Q-switched lasers are all risky, expensive and might cause scarring.

Introducing 'Get Rid Tattoo Naturally' a new untapped niche. I have spent more than 6 months to create this product.

I've started testing the product and will get back with conversion data soon.

You get 75% of $49.95 price.

The potential is huge, if you are already into Tattoo niche, you can easily promote this product.

Product page >>>>>>>>>http://getridtattoo.com

Affiliates Tools>>>>>>>>http://getridtattoo.com/affiliates.html

[​IMG]

(Would be adding more tools and articles very soon)

Product Name: ridtattoo

Your hoplink: http://xxxxx.ridtattoo.hop.clickbank.net

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I'm happy to help you.

Thanks,
    Jay

jaykou, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cool.

Now you should create a bunch of tattoo template sites, get them popular, rake in all the email lists, and use this guide as your upsell :)

NCMedia, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  3. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    @NCMedia:

ha ha :) .... the tattoo removal niche is huge...yet untapped. Yes almost half of people who get tattoo regret, especially the ex's name, stupid cartoon tattoo, don't want to be associated with the gang, or want to look professional on a job interview. Whatever be the reason there are so many people looking to get rid unwanted tattoo...and the options available are just plain risky, painful and expensive and a natural alternative is the solution.

BTW, happy to see you on this thread. This is my first vendor product. So any suggestions to improve salespage would definitely help me.

jaykou, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  4. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great idea for a product. Good luck w/ this.

venrooy, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  5. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    @venrooy.

Thanks for your wishes

jaykou, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  6. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great work. I can see this working very well.

jacky8, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  7. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    One thing:

[​IMG]

^ Dude, get your designer to do a better job than that, it's very apparent that it's been photochopped, poorly.

NCMedia, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  8. tnt7973

tnt7973 Member

Best Answers:
    LOL! It could use a little touch up. Take it easy on'em NC.

tnt7973, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  9. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    @NCmedia

I've spent much time into this product to make everything perfect and the product definitely delivers what being said on sales page. If you've any other suggestions i would definitely consider, because you, submp3s, ripped, precious 007 and very few others are the icons I follow in this forum. And I've have great respect for your suggestions...coz I've learnt so much from you all. Thanks

I will be adding an upsell too sometime very soon. Also the articles for affiliate promotion would be added soon.

jaykou, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  10. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Here's a few things I'll throw in as main points for you to consider.

* Just because there seems to be a market for something, doesn't automagically make it so.

* 'I've spent much time into this product to make everything perfect and the product definitely delivers what being said on sales page....' Being a perfect product has nothing to do with money/conversions/etc. ^ And having very fake looking before and after shots is 100% discrediting you/your site/your perfect product.

* You've come to recruit right away before doing your own tests - I can tell you're excited however you would have done so much better if you showed up with conversion tests/screens of sales/a guide for aff's to follow, and proof that it DOES convert. NOT because you promise, not because it's perfect, but because it's tested and proven with cold hard facts/traffic/conversions. You are expecting bigger affiliates to jump on this when it's really hard for anyone big to look at anything that the vendor themselves doesn't test, and relies on DP members to see if the thing will convert.

* I don't know the niche, but I do know I would have REAL looking before/afters, more of them, maybe a video or two, and mate as much as you say you've worked on the product forever etc., these are marketers here, you have to sell them the idea that they will make money, not that the product is great because you spent x months/years on it. Personally - I don't buy into it, I don't think it looks credible the way it sits right now, I don't think it's wise to have fake pics, I don't think you should cater to fake testimonials without any disclaimers, and lastly I don't think you took branding/grammar into account on your domain.

* Do I think you can make money with it? Perhaps, just a) do your own testing so you can guide affiliates properly (meaning YOU DO THE TESTS - don't just wait until an affiliate converts and post their sale/numbers, YOU promote, show that you believe in your product to at least test the thing yourself) b) If you believe in your perfect product, get real people, get them to really try it/use it, take photo's - I'm sure if you offered people free tattoo removal in exchange for photo's/proof they would jump all over it.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
    NCMedia, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  11. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    @NCmedia - Being a seasoned vendor, you are very good at assessing what should be there on salespage for greater conversions. I appreciate your time & suggestions, I'll definitely update thing's you've suggested.

As I said earlier, I've started promoting, will get back with conversion data very soon.

jaykou, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  12. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do think this has real potential but I really agree with this:

Coming here with PROOF - that:
    "wow - these keywords: "natural tattoo removal" "remove tattoo" "home tattoo removal" (or whatever your keywords are) are converting like crazy, - here are some stats on articles I have written and here is the conversion rate.... furthermore they are very uncompeititve and it will be easy for you to rank for these and other such keywords such as...... for example, I am number 3 on google right now for "natural tattoo removal" and all I did was post 1 article to Ezine Articles and do some simple backlinking"

I think taking a couple of weeks extra to do this testing before you anounce will make a massive difference... however you can still do this - do it now, get some conversions, post some proof... but also don't fall into the trap / belief that all you need to do is announce on the forums... if you do this then it will flop - you NEED to get out there and personally email existing affiliates with blogs about tattoos already setup - again it helps if you have conversion stats to approach them with - but send them an email, show them how easy it is, provide them materials they can just copy and paste.. this is how you will really make sales...

Dan Bainbridge, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  13. spennyc

spennyc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would change the book cover. It's obviously the same picture of the guy with the tat photoshopped out. It wouldn't be the same exact pic if it was real. Get a different pic for the "after". Otherwise - nice job... should be very profitable!

spennyc, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  14. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    ...IMHO - while I think you may have a half decent product, I think you should hire a writer/editor to clean up your copy. I was guessing if it's that bad on the product cover it would be just as bad on the lander - sadly, I was correct - I'm going to guess its equally as bad inside the book.

...unless you are trying to state that "Jason Carter" is an illiterate tattooist? Then again, no wonder he (you) wrote this book... you would think most of his clients would need it... could you imagine your girl's tramp-stamp with your name misspelled?

Good luck with your programme, but I would seriously suggest you drop a few dimes and hire a native English speaker/editor/copywriter.

bluffspot, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  15. tattooholic

tattooholic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with bluffspot, the English level of the copy just doesn't cut it

tattooholic, Nov 25, 2010 IP