1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Product Launch - CONVERTING At 1:15 - 75% Commission - Almost Zero Competition

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by domainiac, Aug 19, 2009.

1. RattleSnake316

RattleSnake316 Peon

Best Answers:
    lol and I'm the worse on the list. I thought this niche have good appeal ( I tried direct linking & review/story type page), but evidently broad terms aren't really profitable using ppc

You guys converting well, must be using some good long-tail words.

RattleSnake316, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  2. gcashhome

gcashhome Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not blur the affiliate names ?

gcashhome, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  3. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up. I was in the middle of doing a few things when I uploaded the pic and forgot to black out the affiliates names.

Fixed now.

domainiac, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  4. popcorn plya

popcorn plya Peon

Best Answers:
    Working on another landing page to do so split-testing.

popcorn plya, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  5. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good stuff man, congrats on discovering this niche, seems like there's quite of interest for it, looks like a winner and an evergreen niche

Ripped, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  6. chum112

chum112 Guest

Best Answers:
    How is this going in terms of sales and conversions for today . I will be adding some reviews and articles on it soon.

chum112, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  7. Sakariwrites

Sakariwrites Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a fan of Domainiac's, not because of the huge conversions from his product but because he's constantly offering support to his affiliates, newbies or not :) I am one of those who kept pestering him in emails and he always took time to answer them!

I'm on page 1 on Google (on and off) for a keyword but am in the midst of building a new landing page based on some long tail words. Can anyone share methods on making optimal Wordpress landing pages? =) Thanks!

Sakariwrites, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  8. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry I didn't answer quicker. Here is a screen shot from the last few days. The site is converting well but is not getting a lot of traffic sent to it yet.

Also, I raised the price to $39.99 because conversions were actually higher at this price than at $29.99 so payout is now $27ish.

[​IMG]

domainiac, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  9. ebooks21

ebooks21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck with your product! Looks very interesting!

ebooks21, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  10. ecat

ecat Peon

Best Answers:
    Was going to try promoting this, but found that hop overwriting counter-offer not cool.

ecat, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  11. santi70

santi70 Peon

Best Answers:
    I like your sales page but have a couple of questions for you. Why no bonus's? Why $39.95? It seems pretty steep. Also do you have an up sell? What do use to make your site? Is it a WP theme? I had a look at the beat eczema site - very well done.

santi70, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  12. rtp06

rtp06 Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha... that's pretty cool! Meet the parents! Good, unique idea!

rtp06, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  13. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not really sure what you are referring to here. There is no hop overwriting counter-offer....no even sure what that is. If you are referring to the exit offer, you get full credit for that sale.

Simply put....testing. I tested it with bonuses and without. The results weren't even close. The bonuses just caused people not to buy. I am guessing that it made it look scammy. I plan on reintroducing them as supplements and brand the covers to match the bust liars cover.

On the price, it is the same thing. The guide simply sales much better at $39.99. It also raised the instances of people purchasing the exit offer as well. Probably made it seem like a better deal being $20 off.

I tested $29.99/$19.99, $39.99/$29.99, $39.99/$19.99 and $49.99/all three prices.
    The $39.99/$19.99 generated the best conversions at both the initial price and the exit price. With this data, it was an easy choice to make.

No upsells at the moment. My sites are very basic in design and done so for a reason. I try to focus my efforts on the sales copy to maximize conversions.

:D

domainiac, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  14. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have had several request for this and have now set it up.

To send traffic to a landing page without an exit offer use the following hop link.

YOURCBID.bustliars.hop.clickbank.net/?x=2

Greg

domainiac, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  15. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :):)

Nice mate - good luck with this! It's awesome when you see pubs proving their testing and trying different price points/landers/copy etc. Once it finally normalizes and is peaked, it makes all the BS during testing worth it.

N.

NCMedia, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  16. Big Bird

Big Bird Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Greg
    Thank you for the hoplink with no exit page. Will try that tomorrow. While you were developing that I found one of your other products in your AffiliatesPortfolio and decided to try it. It was the "Beat Yeast" Ebook. A couple of days ago I ran ten ads promoting that and then yesterday took the two that had the highest conversions to the order page and repeated just those two. Not sure what this Newbie is doing wrong but I showed over 600 hops in clickbank with not one sale. Let me show you the ad.
    Ad #1
    Title - Yeast Infection Relief
    Body - Long Time Sufferer Cured In 12 Short Hours. This Really Works!
    Display URL
    (Actual URL was my Hoplink)

Ad #2
    Title - Fast Yeast Infection Cure
    Body - Cured in 12 Hours - You Won't Believe How Quickly It Works-All Organic
    Display URL
    (Actual URL was my Hoplink)

I should mention that the parameters I was able to chose was
    United States Only
    Women Only
    No Keywords and then with some of the ads using "Yeast Infection" related keywords (didn't seem to make a difference).
    No Age Restrictions

Out of the 651 hops I got 14 hits on the order page but no one hit the "submit" button so I got zero sales. Not sure if this program doesn't get good conversions anymore or if I am doing something grossly wrong.

We are really hurting right now as many families are, and I'm trying to supplement my income, so any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. I am giving the Bust Liars Program a shot so hopefully I do better with that.

Mike (Big Bird)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
    Big Bird, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  17. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    mike,

Hey. The yeast product typically converts much better than that. PPC can be tough for someone starting out.

did you have a landing page? That will increase conversions dramatically.

The yeast product would not be my first recommendation. BeatEczema is the most consistent converting product I have along with simpleheaters.com.

Both the colic and reflux products do well also but don't have a ton of affiliates promoting.

No matter what product you choose (mine or otherwise) if you are going to use ppc then use a landing page to recommend the product.

i hope this helps.

Greg

domainiac, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  18. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone.

I wanted to give an update on conversions with bust liars. Here is a screen shot from the past week.

[​IMG]

domainiac, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  19. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    good conversions!

mill123, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  20. djmizticnz

djmizticnz Peon

Best Answers:
    thats some pretty awesome conversions there mr domainiac :) congrats, and hope it all goes well for you

djmizticnz, Oct 11, 2009 IP