1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Product Launch - CONVERTING At 1:15 - 75% Commission - Almost Zero Competition

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by domainiac, Aug 19, 2009.

Hey All.

I wanted to announce my newest product on Clickbank.

Site: www.BustLiars.com (this wont show in marketplace until 8/20/09 as I wanted to keep affiliates away while I tested)

Affiliate Page: www.BustLiars.com/affiliates.html

Hop Link: YourClickbankId.BustLiars.hop.clickbank.net

[​IMG]

Why You Should Promote Bust Liars

1. There is literally no competition but lots of daily searches on terms like - how to tell if someone is lying.

2. PPC keywords are plentiful and extremely cheap. I have been paying .19 on avg and that includes some broad terms. My Ad gets 20%+ ctr on a lot of the keywords and 3.5%+ overall including broad terms.

3. BUM marketers and SEO marketers should have some spots on googles front page for these keywords that they could overtake. I think if someone jumps in early and churns out a bunch of articles, they could drive a ton of traffic.

4. Affiliate material that includes proven ppc ad and keywords

5. I expect little to no refunds. The guide is packed with quality information that is proven effective.

6. IT CONVERTS - Testing today with current layout and copy converted at 1 in 15. This is with Direct Linking. (I just used a forwarded domain so I could get hop data).

If you use a good landing page, conversions should be even better. Here is the screen shot from today. (started at like 4pm central)

[​IMG]

7. There is an exit offer to capture additional sales from exiting visitors.

8. Affiliate support. Anyone who has promoted any of my products and has contacted me for anything knows that I will go out of my way to help them. Not just to promote my product but to become a better IMer.

9. If you have ever collected an email list in the "how to catch a cheating lover" or "How to get your ex back" this product will make a great email blast to your list.

10. I don't really have anything else but it just seemed weird to stop the list at 9 :D

Let me hear what you all think.

Greg

domainiac, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  2. turboplanner

turboplanner Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Greg,

Looks like a nice product. The design reminds me of your Eczema Product and that converts well.

I think you should change the Internet Security Note image, as the layout of order form has been changed now.

All the Best...

--DJ

turboplanner, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  3. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice idea. I was watching the news a few weeks ago and there was some old guy on there "human lie detector"

I though that would make a great CB product!

Hope it goes well for you.

Swerd, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  4. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice.. do you have an alternate sales page available without the exit-pop?

rikat, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  5. digi123

digi123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I will give it a try too and get back to you with review :)

digi123, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  6. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    got it changed. thanks for the heads up.

I came across the idea watching meet the parents a month or so ago. Funny how we get our ideas sometimes.

Cant wait to see the results.

I don't at this moment. I would be more than willing to but I don't really know how to set up the alternate landing pages that you see some vendors offer.

If someone knows how to code this and wants to pm me, I will set it up ASAP.

domainiac, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  7. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks nice.. I think the conversions will be similar to Get your ex back. Those having 'get your ex back' lists can send email blasts..

jacky8, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  8. AC-Coach

AC-Coach Peon

Best Answers:
    It looks promising, I think I'll do a little research into this and start a campaign if it seems solid.

Thanks for the share OP

AC-Coach, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  9. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't it be funny if you lied in the book? lol

popedope, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  10. kush86

kush86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will start an adwords campaign asap. I will give a review on how it converts.

kush86, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  11. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any articles we can use??

jacky8, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  12. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn where do you people come for such original ideas? This product has so many potential customers!
    This product certainly has the potential to reach at least 50 gravity.
    Good Luck

tibor28, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  13. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great. Would love to have you on board.

Would be ironic...

I think if marketed correctly it has a lot of potential. I hope that many will share your entusiasm

domainiac, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  14. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best of luck. Even though I saw some conversions via direct linking, this would not be the ideal method of promoting. A good landing page with a strong recommendation would be a better option.

I don't have any at the moment. A quick search on any of the keywords should give tons of info for quick articles.

You could pull a couple of the more well known methods of lie detection (eye movents, breathing patterns, etc.) and describe how to use these.

then move to a statement: Although these signs may give you an indication of whether or not someone is lying, they do not by themselves confirm it. They also do not allow you to get the truth.

For a more complete method of knowing whether someone is lying and to find out how to get them to tell you the truth.....

Im sure you get the idea.

domainiac, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  15. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This looks interesting. Will give it a go. :)

ajbarnes, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  16. reporterdeluna

reporterdeluna Peon

Best Answers:
    coool i watched something similar in a movie.... anywayz sounds like a good product .... needs gravity i assume :D

reporterdeluna, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  17. reporterdeluna

reporterdeluna Peon

Best Answers:
    can you please tell me if it made any sales .... sorry for being a bit bothersome

reporterdeluna, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  18. kush86

kush86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try reading the first post.

kush86, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  19. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont even bother, he doesnt care about the thread. He is just getting his post count up. He had 2 posts few hours ago...

tibor28, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  20. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    As an update, the Bust Liars product is seeing some conversions. Yesterday saw a total of 4 sales. (2 by me 2 by affiliates) The affiliates converted at 1:13 and 1:2.

There was a slight issue with one of the links on the sales page that took buyers to a 19.99 option so most of the sales that have came in are for that amount. It is fixed now and I expect to start seeing full price sales.

I am doing some minor side testing and actually tested the product at $39.99 and made 2 sales. I am going to do some additional testing but may raise the price. I will let you all know ahead of time so that you could update landing pages.

I haven't seen anyone crack the first page of google yet on main keywords but I know some of you are on pages 2 and 3. Can't wait until you guys start seeing organic traffic.

Here is a little philosophy of mine about this product and some direction on what I feel would be a highly successful landing page.

A lot of successful niches fall into certain categories. Some make or save you money, others are for desperate buyers, others are for hobbies and others are for desires.

You can put all of these in one of those categories: Energy, Forex, Make Money, Health cures, learn to do xxxx, weight loss, muscle/abs, etc.

This niche is more unknown. There are certainly underlying reasons why someone would search for "how to tell if someone is lying" but we don't know what that reason is. Could be spouse, child, work, school, friends or just plain old curiosity.

I think a great landing page for this product would have different tabs or links for different underlying reasons and then ask the visitor "Why do you want to be able to tell if someone is lying". If you got them to interact and click an answer, you can tailor the pitch to them.

This type of layout would obviously take a larger time investment but I think by speaking to their direct needs and how the bust liars guide will help that need specifically could drastically increase conversions.

domainiac, Aug 27, 2009 IP