1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New PR fraud method detected - Google please fix this !

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by samdar, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Pari Acca

Pari Acca Peon

Best Answers:
    Its really shocking, I thought that google is perfect in allocating PRs but people are still making google a fool :(((((((((

Pari Acca, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I've got a valid legitimate business web site that has been around 17 years and is only PR4. I am very suspect of ANY web site that achieves any measurable level of PR above 2 in a matter of months. ;)

Mia, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  3. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are buying domains based on PR you are an idiot. If you are going to invest thousands of dollars into something you need to do the research.

I see tons of sites with garbage domains like jhgsdhskkw.com PR4= joke/worthless or gregorycountyfoodpantry.org health site PR4= dropped domian/PR0 in 3months

The BST section is full of people buying and selling based on PR, if you tell them it is a scam they will argue with you. Let them figure it out when they try to resell. lol

averyz, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  4. gigalicious

gigalicious Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As most of the members here said, PR is a reflection of a serious and useful website.
    If these marks are not there PR is not, should not and certainly will not retain its value.

gigalicious, Apr 19, 2014 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    All you get is a short term boost, but that appears to be what most people buying high PR domains are looking for. They know the PR is fleeting. They get in and get out quick. Make a few bucks and move onto the next one.

Mia, Apr 21, 2014 IP