1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

new powerful SEO-tool for Keyword Research

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by ScottyCorr, Jan 25, 2016.

Hey guys,
    We've got a new tool of Keyword Research - K-Meta.com!
    You'll be surprised! it's a very simple Keyword selection by the following parameters: Keywords Position, Cost per click, Competition, Requests per month...
    So, your suggestions, what do you think will be good to be included in this system - functionality and features!

ScottyCorr, Jan 25, 2016 IP
    Tugeza likes this.
  2. Tugeza

Tugeza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is very difficult to create a Keyword suggestion tool that uses anything but Google's API and Google's database. I know very few services that run and constantly update their databases (that would of course be a bit different from Google's), for example http://seranking.com/keyword-suggestion-tool.html That is apart from Bing and Yahoo, of course..

K-Meta.com interface is self-explanatory and easy to use. Good job! Catch a Like from me ;)

Tugeza, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  3. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think this not using Google Adwords API , but it's using semrush.com API i guess, because Google Adwords APi never show ads or organic results.

suwandichen13, May 20, 2016 IP