1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by umarimtiaz3, Jul 18, 2016.

Hello i have a website safe-apk.com which recently redirected 301 from old to new one but the problem is when i publish the new posts its not showing in google search as well as ranking is also not recovering 100%, i had quite a large number of visitors around 8k daily and now it has been 20 days since i redirected my website with only 1k visitors daily average. plus there is also some posts which are showing previous domain URLs in google search.. please tell me what should i do now? how much time will it take further to recover my website ranking any idea? i will be highly appreciated...

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    umarimtiaz3, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  2. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, Its depend on your way of redirection, did you redirect your complete website(Page to Page wise)? If no then it could be the reason for ranking/visitors drop. 21 days is enough for getting complete value for your old site but still you can wait for some time. Why you redirect your old site, if everything going fine 8k visitors is good for daily basis, if you are looking for increasing your visitors then you should target more keywords, coz Google don't like that kind of sites who used much redirection(Google consider these kind of sites as not user friendly).

Aryans, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  3. umarimtiaz3

umarimtiaz3 Member

Best Answers:
    yes my old site was safedl.com , n yes it has been redirected page to page to safe-apk , and it is the first redirect i made ... its been around 50 days since i got my site redirected and when i publish new post it wont appeared in google search even with full post title, but old posts are showing in google

4. bobs

bobs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure that all inner pages are redirecting to respecting pages. In other words, check your re-directions are working page to page. Otherwise you would loose traffic. Make sure to check 404 pages and redirect them to exact pages.

bobs, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  5. umarimtiaz3

umarimtiaz3 Member

Best Answers:
    @bobs thanks for your reply, you can check my website has been redirected properly from safedl to safe-apk. What do u mean by page to page? can u explain please and how to check 404 pages?

6. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to check your development end again, and try to find out what's wrong on new pages? one more thing check your webmaster is there any massage from Google? and then check your targeted country(International Targeting) is it same which you added for your old site? If all is fine then there is only thing which you can do start building links and on page work as you are doing for your old site.

Your new post didn't cache/index in google right, check your content is it also not index and didn't appear on Google? if not then you need to check each and everything which you implement recently on your new site.

Aryans, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  7. Sanjib Biswas

Sanjib Biswas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you need to check your redirection once again I mean to say it might be that you had done something wrong with the redirects that may be effecting your site. Another thing is that sometimes it really takes time to get your traffic and ranking back when you are doing a redirect.

Sanjib Biswas, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  8. John Charlin

John Charlin Peon

Best Answers:
    If the 301 redirection goes well then it is not possible that your website traffic is being decreased. You have to check manually that Is your all redirected pages running well from old url to new url. Sometimes to many 301 redirects slow down your website speed, may be this was the reason to decreased in traffic.

John Charlin, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  9. bobs

bobs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for late reply. I checked your both websites with site operators and your redirection is working fine. You can check all old re-directions using following site operator.

Just prefix "site:" to your url and search in Google search box.

site:safedl.com

site:safe-apk.com

However there are few broken links on new website. You can check and fix them on "screaming frog SEO spider" a free tool for broken links and SEO help.

bobs, Aug 17, 2016 IP