1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Paypal Feature, Automatic Balance Withdrawals

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by geej, Feb 22, 2006.

If your a online business that does a lot of transactions through Paypal, this might interest you.

I personally do a decent amount of transactions each month. I personally do not like to allow my balance to remain in my Paypal account. I try to withdraw when the balance reaches five hundred. Typically I'll have to do this 5 or 6 times per month and that really becomes a pain.

I sent an email to Paypal requesting they add the following feature. I want them to implement the ability to do automatic withdrawals to our accounts on record. We set the amount we want our balance to reach before the withdraw is initiated. In my case $500. When our account reaches that amount, a automatic withdrawal would occur. We'd recieve an email telling us that it occured. The system would also send an email, to tell us when our account is reaching our withdrawal point. We could set that at say $100.00 dollars before we reach the withdrawal amount.

I sent this suggested feature to them and they replied with this.

"We appreciate you suggesting a much convenient way to withdraw funds from
    your PayPal account. The idea you've provided is excellent.

We are always happy to hear from our PayPal members. We at PayPal take
    pride in our service, and it's a pleasure for us to know that you're a
    loyal PayPal customer. We hope you'll tell your friends about our service.

I will make sure that your suggestion will be escalated to the proper
    department."

If you feel would be a feature that you'd benefit by, particular in saving you time and automating your business even more. Please contact them and tell them you'd like to see this included to. I figure if enough high volume members contact them, it'll really influence them to add this feature.

For me this would mean, I'd pretty much not have to login to my Paypal ever. I could use that 2 hours a month, I spend messing with that playing shockwave games or something.

I'd appreciate if you'd contact them, if you support the addition of this feature. Thanks...

geej, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  2. David26

David26 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha what are the odds of me coming across this topic, since I was thinking about asking Paypal for such a feature as well! It would also be great if they make it easier to create paypal forms that easily accept more custom fields. I have been programming it myself but it would be great if they could organize their own way of doing this so the records can easily and neatly display all data.

David26, Feb 23, 2006 IP