1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEW On Clickbank: THE PANDA CODE: $36/Sale - The Solution For The Google Panda Update

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by sputnik17, Jul 14, 2011.

Promote The Solution For The Google Panda Update NOW and Make a Killing!

WARNING: Millions Of Webmaster out there are desperate and looking for answers:
    WHY have they been hit by the Google Panda Update?
    HOW can they get their rankings back?

THE PANDA CODE Is the First and currently the ONLY product to give rock-solid answers.

Product Name: The Panda Code
    Sales Page: http://www.pandacode.com
    Product price: $67
    Commission: 60%

Affiliate Resource Page: http://www.pandacode.com/affiliates.html

contains e-mails you can send to your list, banners you can use, product images.
    Targeted PPC keyword lists can be obtained for free upon request.

Get your affiliate link here:
    http://www.clickbank.com/info/jmap.htm?vendor=PANDACODE

Marketing Details:

This guide is the real deal.
    No hyped-up sales copy - No blind-copy.
    Visitors are being told exactly what they get.

This topic is HOT RIGHT NOW - and there is NO COMPETITION out there.
    This is the only guide dealing with the Panda Update and providing all the answers
    webmasters have been waiting for.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
    sputnik17, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  2. marcusio

marcusio Peon

Best Answers:
    Are people still talking about this? It was 3 months ago if you haven't got your rankings back by now you suck

marcusio, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  3. spennyc

spennyc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks really cool - best of luck!

spennyc, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  4. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are really nice today. lol

Panda 2.2. was rolled out not to long ago. So far there was 2 panda updates: http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2080631/Google-Quietly-Launches-Panda-Update-Version-2.2

I suspect another one coming in the future to correct the mistakes google made in both updates. To discuss this we should visit the google section.

For the thread creator: Good luck with the launch.

snakeair, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  5. jgee

jgee Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice sales page. I will purchase this product soon so I can review it. If it works and has good content I will then promote it. This is a good niche, many webmasters have been affected by Google Panda and I think if promoted right this could bring good results.

jgee, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  6. sputnik17

sputnik17 Peon

Best Answers:
    UPDATE: Just released version 1.1 with some updated stats and new tricks to fight the Panda.
    For customers that are subscribed to the update list I will be sending some videos that demonstrate some of the latest techniques.

sputnik17, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  7. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see high refund rates in your future. Come on, really? You can't guarantee SERP gains no matter what you know. Google can always turn around, produce a new update and null out anything and everything mentioned in this book. And as far as this selling, sure, it might gain gravity quickly but I can guarantee refunds will be through the roof because people will either not do what's necessary to rank or they'll read your book, label it useless and move on. And as far as there being "no competition" that's a pretty damn good joke. Every big, medium and small SEO or affiliate blog out there has posted multiple articles about the update. "Google Panda Update" shows over 22mil results, in quotes its still over 2 million. 

brada7x, Aug 4, 2011 IP