1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New network offering exclusive affiliate offers in the medical marijuana industry!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by grdeken, Oct 8, 2011.

I came across this new network from a press release I saw (http://chronicoffers.com). It's really interesting so I thought I would share it. At first I was skeptical because they are exclusively focusing on the medical marijuana industry. I've looked into this niche before and to date there have only been affiliate programs out there for rev shares on vaporizers and stuff like that. But this network is sticking to their guns and only offering out exclusive CPA offers for lead gens, submits, etc. It's pretty cool and they have been really helpful...

Has anyone else seen this?

grdeken, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  2. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't heard of them before. Site design is clean. Using cake marketing as the tracking platform. Everything seems legit to me.

mtmjohn, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  3. ConduciveMedia

ConduciveMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Never heard of them either but definitely different idea. Niche specific is always good.

ConduciveMedia, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  4. ResMedia

ResMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    This is going to be a huge, huge growth market. I hope its sooner than later.

Thanks for the link.

ResMedia, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  5. vaporizer

vaporizer Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice post I saw ever,
    Thanks for sharing this nice post.

vaporizer, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  6. Green CulturED

Green CulturED Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. We wanted to take a moment to mention the medical marijuana university that we just launched (called Green CulturED). Currently, we have the largest number of courses, programs and certifications that you will find on the internet specifically for medical marijuana and the cannabis industry.

When you sign up for our affiliate program, you get a very generous commission rate of 60%. If you are interested and would like to get involved that is really cool and we appreciate you and your help.

Please review our affiliate area here: http://www.greencultured.co/medical-marijuana-affiliate/

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do by contacting us at Info {at} GreenCulturED.co.

-Tyler
    http://www.GreenCulturED.co

Green CulturED, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  7. CBD Partners

CBD Partners Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

If anyone is interested in cannabidioil affiliate program, feel free to join CBD Partners. We have exclusive brands with highest CPS payments in the niche.

CBD Partners, Jan 30, 2020 IP