1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Member here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Abby504, Feb 17, 2017.

First, I want to say that I didn't know a forum like this existed. I haven't had a chance to look around a lot yet, but from the looks of the main page, this forum covers everything tech, which is what I have been looking for. I have been to other forums, but they each have a "niche", either computers or smartphones, either marketing or blogging, and so on.

Anyway, I'm Abby and I am new here. I have a huge interest in technology and I am hoping that I can get answers to my questions here, as well as help others who have questions.

Abby504, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes we've got it all here from fruits all the way to nuts. We have our fair share of tech geniuses, along with a virtual army of those who *think* that they know what they are talking about.
    We also have brilliant writers along with an army of members who can't even spell correctly. We have some talented SEO's and we have an army of losers, who only know how to turn a computer on and call themselves SEO's.

I hope and trust that you will be able to separate those of talent from this army of misfits. Welcome aboard and enjoy your time here.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  3. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Warm welcome to you budd..this community covers everything tech

robinymym, Feb 18, 2017 IP
  4. Abby504

Abby504 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys!

Abby504, Feb 20, 2017 IP