1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New LinkPoint API?

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by davet, Oct 20, 2004.

1. hostspec

hostspec Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read both threads pretty extensively and did everything suggested there several times now and I am still getting this error when trying to process charges. I have added our store number to all fields suggested (in Billing) and it still does not appear to be picked up. Anyone have any insight on what is causing this error? Any help would be much appreciated.

hostspec, Jun 2, 2005 IP
  2. wkw

wkw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OK, I need a debugging log from you then. Somewhere in Optigold (shawn can tell you if you're not sure where to find this) there's a button to turn on debugging. After doing that, try running your transaction again then send me the two log files:

Open the filemaker folder, inside there open "FileMaker Java Extensions". In that directory I need "JavaCompanion Log[.txt]" and "JC Startup Log.txt". send them as attachments to support(at)acmetech.com

wkw, Jun 3, 2005 IP
  3. hostspec

hostspec Peon

Best Answers:
    I upgraded the workstation but not the server databases, all is working now. Thanks!

hostspec, Jun 4, 2005 IP
  4. opposablethumb

opposablethumb Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello,

With some very generous help from Wayne, I upgraded to the latest version of ccAuthorize, followed the instructions in this thread to convert the PEM file, and still got this error in when trying to process creditcards:

SGS-020005: Error (Merchant config file is missing, empty or cannot be read).

We (Wayne) figured out how to reslove this problem by putting our store number in the "Authorization Customer ID" in Billing Preferences (default value is set to 111).

Thanks to everyone for their assistance. Daniel.

opposablethumb, Jun 16, 2005 IP
  5. wkw

wkw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just to reiterate the steps for using the new LinkPoint/SurePay/YourPay API.

1. Make sure you're using a recent version of OptiGold. 3.3.7 or later.
    2. Make sure you have a version of the CCAuthorize plug-in installed which is at least version 3.4.6.
    3. Download a new .pem file from the LinkPoint control panel/virtual terminal and convert it using the CGI locate at http://www.acmetech.com/products/ccauthorize/pem.php
    4. After converting the .pem file to a .p12 file (you'll need the password you used for this conversion later in the setup/configuration), place that file in the FileMaker Java Extensions directory which you'll find inside FileMaker's directory.
    5. Some people have different Store Name/User IDs, others are using the same value for this parameter. The store name will match the name of your .pem file (minus any file suffix). A store name and user ID are both needed for the OptiGold billing prefs screen, see next steps.
    6. Enter your LinkPoint User ID in the "Credit Card Authorization Login" field.
    7. Enter the password used to generate the .p12 file in "Credit Card Authorization Password" field in OG's billing prefs.
    8. On the Billing Preferences screen, enter the Linkpoint store number in the "Authorization Customer ID" field. (This field was apparently not used by the old Linkpoint API, and was set to a default value of 111.)
    -wayne

wkw, Jun 16, 2005 IP