1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Link Exchanger Program - 100% Freeware - No signup

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by joeycooper, Feb 13, 2012.

Hi,

i've created a traffic exchanger program. It works the same as most you can find on the internet, except mine is VERY simple.

You dont need to create an account, the program will create an account on my webserver automatically. You can instantly add the links you wish to exchange. The built in browser will choose random links for you to view, each one you veiw will earn you a credit. for each credit in your balance, one of your links will be visited.

Very simple erh!

Heres a screenshot
    ss.jpg

Im sorry if this is againt the rules, but im sure if you check the file, mods will be ok with it. Please check with a virus scanner too!!

joeyjoe.co.uk/traffic/TrafficExchange1.0.zip

Please post any bugs you (probs will) encounter. I have added an auto updater upon launch, if you see this message, please click "Yes"!

Thanks!

Joe

joeycooper, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  2. joeycooper

joeycooper Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive been a member here for over 5 years. Havnt been active for the last 2, but im sure i had many posts here.

joeycooper, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  3. mariailyas

mariailyas Peon

Best Answers:
    this is very good idea that you have created the traffic exchange site that do not require sign up. can you tell me how much websites are added in to your new traffic exchange site ?

mariailyas, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  4. joeycooper

joeycooper Peon

Best Answers:
    Currently 8! I released it yesturday, and as of yet all the promotion was done on forums like this. The software had a bug and wasnt adding links, this is now fixed.

Once I get 100 or so active users, i will be willing to develop it more, with a dedicated server rather than the current method which is using PHP on a server.

joeycooper, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  5. EbFlood

EbFlood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks good. Trying it now :)

EbFlood, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  6. EbFlood

EbFlood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh: [​IMG]

And btw this stuff really isn't safe if no admin checks them.

EbFlood, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  7. joeycooper

joeycooper Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like a mod to check it.

Hmm... Its tried to connect while already connected. The method im using isnt ideal, but was the cheapest. Really i need to run a server to handle the connections instead of my little web server. Does this error keep happening?

joeycooper, Feb 14, 2012 IP