1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Link Building Strategy!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mohdasif, Nov 7, 2013.

Hi Guys,

Could anyone suggest me that what strategy you are using to get ranked high in SERPs

I mean, what is the important thing in Link building (except on page) where we should focus.

Please Reply ASAP.

Thanks,

mohdasif, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  2. Omnitec1018

Omnitec1018 Member

Best Answers:
    Document sharing is one of the new techniques in SEO.

Omnitec1018, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  3. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many techniques that we should spend like 2 days just to describe each of them. My point of view for this period, with this new Google Algorithm you should not use so many black hat methods for promoting your website.
    To publish your website on Social Bookmarking and Web Directories is a must for having your website fast indexing.
    To have blog's web 2.0 backlinks as well is a must for increasing your website SERP but you should do it "smart" and without spamming your website so much.
    In this moment I'm using Tier Diagrams that are still helping a lot but has to be followed strict and as I said above without spamming - Google doesn't like it all the idea of spamming content including backlinks to your website directly.
    I hope that my few suggestions gave you a clue about your starting :)

RosuC, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  4. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nowadays days about Link building method mostly use like a Guest posting, article, forum, blog commenting, profile creation and many more... and all that best technique but make sure use a high page rank and Good domain authority so that is the best option for promotion.

SASA Techno, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  5. Web Business India

Web Business India Member

Best Answers:
    Guest Blogging, Article Marketing, Social Bookmarking, Social Networking, Blog Posting and many more techniques available in off-page.

Web Business India, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  6. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    You could grab an SEO backlink checker (there are lots of free and paid ones available on the Web) and see where the websites that are currently ranking at the top have gotten their links from.
    This may give you some ideas.
    Another tactic that has worked pretty well for me is posting highly useful or funny content. People link to it naturally.
    High quality articles places on relevant third-party sites have also helped.
    Links from forums profiles, blog comments, bookmarks and such use to be helpful about a year ago (or even before that), but can be even dangerous these days.

Kianu42, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  7. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    Majority of Internet Marketer used comment seeding(blog commenting) as their link building process .
    Sadly, spammers also use this method to build exact-match anchor text links from dofollow link sources.

As forums are great source of information ,most of my clients found me through my contributions on industry forums. In the same way through forum's back links, you can easily attract people to your website by becoming an authority.

social media is at top now a days regarding backlink generation process.

Dean

dean1122, Nov 10, 2013 IP